Application is in draft mode by event organizer
Deadline: Jul 01, 2020 11:59 pm
Date: Aug 30, 2020 10:00 am - Aug 30, 2020 8:00 pm
About the event
The Festival Peachtree Latino is the largest Multicultural cultural event in the state of Georgia since 2000 and reaches over 100,000 people. Featuring hundreds of exhibitors, family activities, arts and crafts, international foods and a high pro-file outdoor music exposition and concert with both renowned international recording artists and local performers. Recognized as the largest, most...
Hispanic Marketing Group, Inc
About the application
NOTE: CREDIT & EARLY BIRD PACKET HAVE TO BE IN OUR OFFICE BY APRIL 29 *TENT IS REQUIRED TO BE RENTED THROUGH- HMG A COST OF $100 PER TENT WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR FINAL PRICE* UNLESS APPROVED OTHERWISE BY HMG *ELECTRICITY IS NOT INCLUDED, PLEASE SPECIFY BELOW IF NEEDED* *FOR FOOD VENDOR HEALTH PERMIT IS INCLUDED* SET UP/BREAKDOWN/EVENT TIMES: DETAILED INFORMATION WILL BE SENT...
Terms & Conditions
Rules and Regulations ELECTRICITY: · WILL ONLY BE SUPPLIED IF SPECIFIED IN THE CHART ABOVE · An exhibitor that agrees to use the electrical power on site must have his or her own extension cords. Generators ARE PROHIBITED. · The electrical connections are subject to requirement codes. SIGNS/BANNERS/CART MATERIALS: · Shall be made of a flame retardant...
|Single booth (10x10)||$3,500||10x10|
|Single booth (10x20)||$4,500|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please give a description of your services or products.
- I agree I have received, read and understood the preliminary information contained in this application and agree to its terms and provisions. The information provided in this application to Festival Peachtree Latino Is true and correct at the time of submission to Festival Peachtree Latino and I understand any invitation to participate may be revoked in the event of any failure to truthfully or accurately answer the questions contained herein. I understand that the preliminary terms contained in this agreement are subject to change at any time and could change after the execution of the final contract.
- I understand I have to set up on August 25th from 1 PM to 6 PM and breakdown on August 27th from 8 PM to 10 PM.
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Picture of operations, setup, and/or tent.