Application is in draft mode by event organizer
Deadline: Mar 13, 2020 12:00 am
Date: Mar 14, 2020 12:00 pm - Mar 14, 2020 6:00 pm
About the event
This family-friendly event will feature food trucks, a beer garden, music, dancing, and a street full of vendors and local businesses! Come join our block party as a vendor, sponsor, or local merchant!
About the application
This family-friendly event will feature food trucks, a beer garden, music, dancing, and a street full of vendors and local businesses!
Terms & Conditions
About the Event: The Baldwin Park St. Patrick's Festival is a street closure event with vendors, food trucks, performances, and entertainers. The event is held from 12pm-6pm in Baldwin Park Village Center at 4990 New Broad Street, Orlando, FL 32814. Dates: March 14th, 2020 March 13th, 2021 March 12th, 2022 About the Producers: Consult BOOM, Inc. is a...
|Beer Garden Space - Business||SOLD OUT||A 10x10 space in the Beer Garden of the event (limited). Event Map: http://bit.ly/2KKDOYW|
|Beer Garden Space - Artist/Non-Profit||SOLD OUT||A 10x10 booth space in the Beer Garden (limited). Event Map: http://bit.ly/2KKDOYW|
|Middle Street Closure Space - Business||$70||10x10 booth space in the middle section of the event (limited). Event Map: http://bit.ly/2KKDOYW|
|Middle Street Closure Space - Artist/Non-Profit||$45||10x10 booth space in the middle section of the event (limited). Event Map: Event Map: http://bit.ly/2KKDOYW|
|Fountain Area Space - Business||$60||10x10 booth space at the end of event (limited, lower traffic) Event Map: http://bit.ly/2KKDOYW|
|Fountain Area Space - Artist/Non-Profit||$35||10x10 booth space at the end of the event (limited, lower traffic). Event Map: http://bit.ly/2KKDOYW|
|Food Truck under 15'||$75||Food truck Space - Less than 15 feet with hitch|
|Food Truck 15'-24'||$100||Food Truck Space 15'-24' with hitch|
|Food Truck over 25'||SOLD OUT||Food truck over 25' (not extending 30') Please include the exact length in the application or email us.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Event Day Contact Phone
- What kind of vendor are you?
- Description of your business: Please let us know what you will have on display/selling/giveaways at the event. Please note: no food or beverages giveaways are allowed without explicit consent (in advance) from ConsultBOOM. No alcohol of any kind can be served/sold at the event. ONLY the items listed below will be accpeted. Any new items being sold at First Friday without letting us know is a violation of our rules.
- Special Requirements: Is there anything else you would like us to know so we can best place you at the event (for example: oversized space needs, special requirements, etc.)?
- All equipment necessary for set up and display at the event (tents w/weights, tables, chairs, dollies, carts, lighting, extension cords, duct tape, etc) will be solely the responsibility of each vendor/exhibitor. Although electricity is available to all vendors (BUT NOT GUARUNTEED), it is shared and some booths maybe have closer access than others. I would encourage all vendors to come equipped with at least a 25 foot extension cord, surge protector and duct tape to cover cords in walkways.
- Every effort shall be made to supply vendor/exhibitor with his/her booth/location choice; however, Consult BOOM and Baldwin Park Joint Committee, Residential Owners Association, Commercial Owners Association will be solely responsible for vendor/sponsor placements throughout the community and will do so based on your request and the successful "flow" of the event. Sponsors will receive priority placement, followed by vendors and will be based upon a first come, first served basis. Final placement layouts will be provided via email to all participants by Wednesday before the event. Consult BOOM and Baldwin Park Joint Committee, Residential Owners Association, Commercial Owners Association reserves the right to make changes in booth assignments (including after the final layout has been published and on the day of the event) as they deem necessary.
- Participants providing any type of food service and/or physical activities and/or any type of activity involving the human body (e.g.- face painting, oils, soaps, nail polish, make-up), MUST provide proof of General Liability insurance with a minimum coverage of $1,000,000 and include the following as certificate holders. (1) Consult BOOM, Inc. 522 S. Hunt Club Blvd, #243, Apopka, Fl 32703 as additionally insured. (2) Baldwin Park Joint Committee, Resident Owner Association & Commercial Owner Association, 1913 Meeting Place, Orlando FL 32814
- Consult BOOM and Baldwin Park Joint Committee, Residential Owners Association, Commercial Owners Association reserves the right to refuse participation to any applicant, for any reason. No exclusivity agreements will be offered to any vendor for any reason. The fees for the event are non-refundable and must be paid in full in order to confirm participation. Payments by cash, check or credit card is acceptable.
- This event falls under the City of Orlando jurisdiction; with that, ALL vendors must comply with the Single Use Plastic Ban. Please read the details here: http://bit.ly/2qGUUQo
- Emergency Procedures: Please review the emergency procedures at this link: http://bit.ly/31rWgeV
- I have read and agree to the rules of the event: http://bit.ly/2rey0jw
- Terms and Conditions: They can be found on the event page at this link: https://www.eventeny.com/events/vendor/?id=666
- I agree to the non-refundable policy of the Baldwin Park St. Patrick's Festival