Deadline has passed
Vendor Application - WS
Deadline: Dec 10, 2019 11:59 pm
Date: Dec 14, 2019 4:00 pm - Dec 14, 2019 8:00 pm
About the event
This family friendly event begins with a small holiday festival (4-7pm) with artists, vendors, food, and an opportunity for pictures with Santa & Mrs. Claus. At 7pm sharp, a fantastic lighted parade will march down New Broad Street toward the lake. Be sure to stay after the parade to enjoy music and holiday shopping until 8pm. Saturday, December 14, 2019 | 4-8pm Expected event...
About the application
Due to the Nature of this event, we will only be accepting vendors who provide holiday type products or services. Examples would be holiday cookies, wreaths, ornaments, and other holiday craft items. Filling out an application does not guarantee a space for the event. We will consider all applications and will be contacting those we feel will make a great fit for the particular event. Food...
Terms & Conditions
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENT: Applications for participation and all applicable payments must be received by Consult BOOM, NO LATER THAN December 1st. The Baldwin Park Joint Committee (BPJC) & Consult BOOM reserve the right to refuse participation to any applicant, for any reason. No exclusivity agreements will be offered to any vendor for any reason. Participation fees are non-refundable...
|Covered 8x8 - Business||$75||Covered space, No tent allowed. 1 6ft table.|
|Covered 8x8 - Artist/Non-Profit||$50||Covered space, No tent allowed. 1 6ft table.|
|Full 10x10 - Artist/Non-Profit||$50||Tent Required, 10x10 space|
|Full 10x10 - Business||$75||Tent Required, 10x10 space|
Questions on the application
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- What type of vendor are you?
- Please describe the material/items/food you will be selling.
- Will you be giving away any items at your booth for free? If yes, explain.
- Will you be providing any type of food service and/or physical activities and/or any type of activity involving the human body (e.g.- face painting, soap, oils)?
- If you answered YES to the above question, please see our COI requirements in the rules for specifics.