We welcome your support and offer a few opportunities this year. For your support, you will receive credit on the Fair website, on social media and on Fair signage.
Select from the following support levels:
Option 1: golf cart sponsorship, $350
Option 2: hay bale sponsorship
• 10 bales for seating, $100
• 30 bales for the children's play area, $250
The application open/close schedule for our Fair venues are as follows:
- Demonstrating Juried Artisans, contact the office at 540-882-3018 x 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old Mill Shop Artisans & Crafters, June 1 - Aug 1
- Fine Art Show & Exhibit & Art Mart, July 1 - Sept 1
- Dried Flower Barn, July 1 - Sept 15
- Food & Drink Merchants, May 1 - Aug 26
- Farmers Market & Value Added Producers, May 1 - Aug 26
- Baked Goods at the Old Mill Shop, June 1 - Aug 26
Come shop, play, tour and make memories during this 78-year-old tradition -- the Waterford Foundation's "Waterford Fair"! The Fair is the mid-Atlantic's quintessential fall festival with demonstrating fine heritage & contemporary craft artisans, living historians, a juried art show, historic properties tour, local libations, Waterford Craft School talks & workshops, and entertainment for all ages.
Located in the National Historic Landmark of Waterford (f. 1733), this unique village is situated in Western Loudoun County, Virginia. Noted as "DC's Wine Country", we are only 50 minutes from the District of Columbia.
Tickets go on sale in August. Children (12 & under) & Foundation members FREE! Ticket types: early bird (Fri only), youth, single day, 3-day passes and seniors (over 65).
Event proceeds support the preservation and education efforts of the Waterford Foundation, a 501(c)(3). Join the Waterford Foundation at waterfordfoundation.org.
10/7, 10a-5p (9 am early bird shopping Demonstrating Artisans only)
10/8 10a-5p, & 10/9, 10a-5p