La Onda by BottleRock 2024 Vendor Application
About the application
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Legal Vendor Business Name
- Are you a Booth, Food Truck/Trailer, or Cart?
- State in which business was formed In?
- Tax ID Number
- Please attach a copy of your W-9 here.
- Website/Social Media Links
- Festival Experience (How many festival per year do you participate in?)
- Please upload a high-res LOGO that can be used on the festival website and other festival promotional and marketing materials.
- Please upload a sample BOOTH PHOTO of your booth set-up.
- Please upload an appetizing and "instagrammable" FOOD PHOTO that can be used on the festival website and other festival promotional and marketing materials (note: Do not include plastic utensils or non-compostable containers).
- To participate at this event and all other BBC events you must carry WORKERS compensation, General Liability, Auto Insurance. Do you carry all three insurances or are you willing to obtain necessary insurances prior to the event?
- What menu concept are you applying for? Example: Mexican, Pizza, Grilled Cheese.
- Please list 1-2 signature dishes.
- If you have more than one concept you are able to facilitate, list below. Please do not list your whole menu.
- What are the dimensions of your food truck/ trailer or cart? Please note that food trucks are expected to operate without any prep or cooking outside the vehicle.
- If space is limited at the event for food trucks, are you able to work out of a booth?
- Please provide reference information for at least 2 other events.
- Please list any other details, notes or information you would like to make us aware of.
- Minimum pictures required: 0