eventApr 27 6:00 pm - May 25 9:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)·labelVirtual
Hosted by Employers Network
Apr 27 6:00 pm - May 25 9:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Virtual Class will meet from 6pm-9pm on the following dates:
- April 27
- May 4
- May 11
- May 18
- May 25
Human resource issues impact every company in some way. That’s why it’s important to understand the fundamental issues surrounding HR today. SHRM has developed the SHRM Essentials of Human Resources course which teaches the HR knowledge, skills and competencies required for overall business success. Whether you are new to HR, or it’s one of the many roles you fulfill at your company, this 5-Night HR Essentials class that covers the key HR topics you need to know.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Increase your foundational knowledge of HR practices.
- Recognize the importance of aligning HR goals with organizational goals.
- Understand the talent acquisition process to help avoid legal pitfalls.
- Gain information on compensation and benefits offerings, as well as why communicating this information to employees is important.
- Gain knowledge of employee orientation, onboarding, and other professional development programs.
- Explain the process, methods and purpose of performance evaluations.
- Identify key pieces of federal legislation that impact HR, including anti-discrimination laws
event32 eventslocation_onSpartanburg, South Carolina, United States
Upstate South Carolina businesses improve and grow a healthy economic climate by promoting sound business practices and creating cooperative solutions through affiliation with the Employers Network.
A group of business and civic leaders formed... + More