Oct 06 8:00 am - Oct 20 12:00 pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
1004 S PINE ST, SPARTANBURG, South Carolina 29302, United States
Are you a company without a dedicated HR, a small business owner or even new to HR and wearing multiple hats? This course is for you!
- What is the function of HR?
- Employee handbooks and policies
- Posters that must be legally displayed
- Effective Recruiting
- Interviewing Do’s and Don’ts
- Background Checks, Drug Screening, Pre- Employment testing
- Appropriate Employee Onboarding
- Statutory vs. Voluntary Employee Benefits
- FMLA - Family Medical Leave Act
- ADA – Americans with Disabilities Act
- Compensation/Salary market evaluation
- Performance Evaluations
- Corrective Actions
- Employee retention and engagement
- Turnover cost and concerns
- Employment Laws
event32 eventslocation_onSpartanburg, South Carolina, United States
Upstate South Carolina businesses improve and grow a healthy economic climate by promoting sound business practices and creating cooperative solutions through affiliation with the Employers Network.
A group of business and civic leaders formed... + More