Dec 04 5:00 pm - Dec 04 8:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
800 W Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, North Carolina 28052, United States
Christmas in the City is taking place on December 4 in downtown Gastonia and CaroMont Health Park. The parade will start at 5PM and go down Main Ave. and end at CaroMont Health Park, where the marketplace will be set up and will also begin at 5PM. The tree lighting will take place at the stadium at the conclusion of the parade.
If you are planning on purchasing food at the concession stands, please note that CaroMont Health Park is a cashless stadium. However, marketplace vendors and food trucks are able to take cash.
No pets are allowed inside CaroMont Health Park, excluding service animals.
An ASL interpreter will be on-site at the event during the tree lighting ceremony.
Please view parking map below for parking information. The lot behind CaroMont Health Park stadium will be closed for the event.
The following streets will be closed for the event:
- Main Ave. from Trenton St. to S. Avon St. will close at 2:00 PM (traffic can still travel on 321/York and Dr. MLK Jr. Way)
- Broad St. from Long Ave. to Franklin Blvd. will close at 2:00 PM
- N. Oakland St. will shut down between Main Ave. and Franklin Blvd. at 2:00 PM
- CaroMont Health Parking lot, S. Hill St. to Franklin Blvd, and Trenton St. from Airline to Franklin Blvd. will shut down at 3:00 PM
- US 321 and Dr. MLK Jr Way from Long Ave. to Franklin Blvd. will close at 4:00 PM
Be on the lookout for detour signs in these areas.
event10 eventslocation_onGastonia, North Carolina, United States
Gastonia, N.C., just minutes west of Charlotte, is one of the area’s best places to live and work with an ideal combination of location, size and livability. Gastonia is the largest of Gaston County’s 15 municipalities and one of the... + More