eventJan 25 9:00 am - Dec 31 12:00 pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)·labelVirtual
Hosted by Sister Cities of Durham
Jan 25 9:00 am - Dec 31 12:00 pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
• Is mostly in the southern half of South America, as the world’s eighth largest country.
• The diverse geography includes deserts, plains, tundra, tall mountains, thousands of miles of ocean shorelines
• Home of the famous Tango Dancing. See below for Tango lessons on the videos
• Favorite food -- Empanadas. Favorite sport – soccer.
• Famous cities such as Buenos Aires
• Geography ranges from ocean beaches, mountain waterfalls, and amazing mountain ranges
• Durham Restaurant, Makus Empanadas, specializes in Empanadas
• Here are videos to introduce you to Argentina, and videos teaching you how to do the Tango