How Do You Apply?
- Submit application no later than 4 weeks prior to your requested show date
- Chose up to 3 show dates through 2020
- Shows should be either Thurs 6-8, Fri - Sat 8-10 or Sunday 1-3 or 5-7 Alternative performance times can be approved.
- Businesses will ONLY be responsible to pay an application fee of $25.00 per show date along with a free meal to the musicians on the night of the performance.
- Previously the musician's fees were split 50/50 between the City and the business, however, the City will take on more of a financial role for the remainder of 2020 to help offset the financial strain that COVID left on businesses
- By applying for this program you are agreeing to the;
- RISK LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE FOR MUSIC MATCH
- RISK WAIVER/RELEASE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19
Once Approved, Now What Happens?
- Once the application is approved, the business will be contacted by RCS Music Producer, Houston Grubb to start the booking process. He will work closely with the businesses to select the perfect musician for each venue.
- Applications fees will be charged based on number of booked shows.
- The City of Alpharetta will work with booked musicians for their performance compensation.
- Due to social distancing restrictions, most venues will be limited to soloist performances.
- City to generate marketing materials for each performance based on dates and bands chosen.
- Each show will be placed on the ACVB Cultural Happenings & Live Music Calendar.
- Facebook postings will be done the week of the performance with each business tagged.
- Businesses are encouraged to market as well. The city can provide graphics that can be used on Facebook, Instagram as well as print collateral
Night of Performance, You Take It From Here.
- Business is the main contact for the musician. Please have someone present who is aware of the production and can follow the City guidelines, and CDC guidelines.
- Musicians are to only play in the agreed location set up prior between business and music producer.
- Performances to be held ONLY on business property and all City codes and CDC guidelines will apply.
- Business is responsible for all setup and takedown of performance. The City will not supply staging, lighting, or sound equipment.
- Musicians are told to be self-sufficient – plug and play.
- The business is responsible to offer a free meal to band night of the performance.
- Business to supply 2-3 photos of live performance to City of Alpharetta
Any businesses that cannot comply with these guidelines and the City codes will not be able to participate in further Music Match programs.