This Adventure awaits mountain decal is made with 651 permanent vinyl, and will last up to 6 years; this vinyl is waterproof, and is perfect for outdoor settings such as on a car window, or on a tumbler. You can also use in an indoor setting, such as on laptops, tablets, notebooks, and so much more! You can basically apply to any smooth, flat surface. Although the vinyl is permanent, it is removable, however, not reusable. It is not advised to use on indoor walls, as it is a strong vinyl and may ruin drywall.
I offer three different sizes of the Adventure awaits mountain decal:
3.5 x 4 inches
4 x 4.75 inches
4.75 inches x 5.5 inches
Upon checkout, please specify the color you wish for your decal. If no color is selected, the default color will be white. Please keep in mind that colors may vary slightly, due to monitor variations. Brighter colors look best on car windows (white, yellow, light blue, etc.)
GGL now offers free shipping in the United States! Free shipping includes decals in a customized shipping package, inside of a typical thank you card. It is sent via USPS with a stamp. Although this option may ensure low cost, please be aware that it WILL NOT include a tracking number. Please keep in mind that if you are interested in tracking information with a tracking number, we offer a shipping upgrade in the final checkout. The shipping upgrade includes your decal in an adorable flamingo polymailer, complete with a tracking number. At GGL, it is recommended to upgrade shipping, as unfortunately, if your decal is lost or stolen in the mail, we will not be able to refund or send you a new decal.
1. Clean the area thoroughly with an alcohol pad (will be provided) or soap and water.
2. Rub a credit card (application card will be provided) across the decal through the clear transfer tape to prepare it for application.
3. Peel the white (or blue) paper backing off the decal; if the decal sticks to the backing, slowly replace and repeat step 2.
4. Slowly apply the decal (which is still stuck to the transparent transfer tape) to your surface; rub with the card provided to ensure air bubbles are expelled and for a tight application process.
5. Peel off the transparent transfer tape at a 45 degree angle, and VIOLA! If the decal is still sticking to the transfer tape, slowly lower the decal back to your surface and repeat step 4.
*Please let me know if you have any issues at all. Please read application process thoroughly to ensure accurate application. And remember, if you would like to see an application process for decals, refer to Youtube! :)
**Don't forget; 10% of proceeds are donated to children's cancer research!**