Deadline: Apr 04, 2022 12:00 am (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Feb 12, 2022 10:00 am - Feb 13, 2022 6:00 pm
About the event
Nicknamed “The Best Stinkin’ Party in South Florida”, Garlic Fest attracts 20,000+ attendees each year and books major national music acts to perform all weekend long! Garlic Fest is an Internationally Award Winning festival featuring gourmet food and entertainment. The event features a Gourmet Alley with over 100 garlic laced menu items, hundreds of art and craft vendors...
Festival Management Group
About the application
EVENT DATES & TIMES: Sat., Feb. 12, 2022 (10am – 9pm) Sun., Feb. 13, 2022 (10am – 6pm) Garlic Fest features live music all weekend long with main stage headliners. Music is loud at night and sometimes throughout the day. NEW LOCATION in 2022 Village Park Athletics Complex 11700 Pierson Road Wellington, FL 33414 Camping? KOA Campground (Lion Country Safari) 2000...
Terms & Conditions
Please review the following rules and policies to assure your safety and enjoyment during the festival. 1. The application fee is deposited upon receipt and is non-refundable. Booth fees are due in full upon acceptance of invitation to show beginning November 14th, 2021. 2. Non-refundable application fee $35.00 upon completion of online application. 3. No Refunds 4. No Animals...
|Application fees||$40||There is a $40 non-refundable application fee which is automatically charged upon completion of application.|
|10x10 Booth Space||$500||Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|10x20 Booth Space||$1,000||2 booth spaces (10x20) 10 feet deep and 20 feet wide|
|Tent Rental 10x10 (in addition to booth)||$280||Tent Rental includes: Setup/Teardown, Weights, Sides, Lights, 1 - 8 ft table and 2 chairs|
|Tent Rental 10x20 (in addition to 10x20 booth rental)||$560||10x20 Tent Rental includes setup/tear down, weights, sides, lights, 2 8 ft tables and 4 chairs (in addition to booth space)|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Additional Email Address
- Cell Phone #
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth (if different than above)
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth Cell Phone # (if different than above)
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth Email Address (if different than above)
- Have you been in the show before?
- Do you know your booth number? If so, enter here
- Please describe your work. Please be specific as to what you are selling.
- Do you require a tent rental package?
- Do you have a general liability policy? The City of Delray Beach requires ALL exhibitors to provide Commercial General Liability $1,000,000 General Aggregate $2,000.000
- I understand the following: Non-refundable application fee upon completion of online application. -If a returning exhibitor, and requesting same location as in prior years, PAYMENT IN FULL will be required upon approval of application to secure location. -All other exhibitors will be required to pay 50% deposit of booth fee upon acceptance into the show. Final balance due will be required by Jan 1, 2022. -NO REFUNDS will be extended after March 1st, 2022.
- LEGAL AGREEMENT & FORCE MAJEURE
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Each application must include at least 3 to 5 color photos of your products, at least one photo of your booth set-up, and at least one photo of you making your items or of your work space. This is what the committee sees - so make them good!