Fitness Challenge – Sponsored by Wilson Medical Center
1. Participants must complete registration through the NC Whirligig Festival website.
2. The contest is open to the first 50 participants that complete the contest.
3. Participant must be at least 16 years of age to compete.
4. To complete the Whirl’round Wilson fitness challenge participants must:
a. Download the Fitness Challenge PDF for personal tracking
b. Complete 3 of the 5-weekly challenges during the month of October.
c. Submit 4 photos, 1 for each week, of participant completing the challenges.
d. Cross the finish line and complete the challenge on Saturday, November 7 at the Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park by 4:00 pm
5. All those that complete the fitness challenge will receive a t-shirt from the Wilson Medical Center. All those that complete the challenge will be entered into a drawing for one cash prize of $100.
6. The drawing winner will be announced during Whirligig Weekend on Sunday, November 8 on the festival’s social media. The festival team will reach out to the winner through the contact information provided on the registration form.
7. Winners may pick up their Prize Pack the afternoon of Sunday, Nov. 8. or make individual appointments with the festival team during the following week. Time is of the essence. Prize packs not claimed by Friday, Nov. 13 will be forfeited.
8. Any questions regarding the contest should be directed to the project coordinator, Melanie Raynor, project coordinator for the Wilson Medical Center by calling 252-399-8484 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contest entries become the property of the NC Whirligig Festival. All participants must follow the National and State guidelines for COVID 19 to protect and ensure the health and safety of the community. As part of submission participants give permission to use images and name as withing the festival publicity. All participants vow to hold harmless the festival, any associated sponsor and organizations.