Coloring Page Contest - Sponsored by Wilson Arts
1. Participants must complete registration through the NC Whirligig Festival website.
2. The contest is open to the first 50 participants that complete the contest.
3. This contest is only open to children 12 years of age or under. The main contact on the registration must be an adult.
4. To complete the Coloring Page contest participants must:
a. Download one of the provided coloring pages.
b. The page must be colored-in by a child 12 years of age or under.
c. Submit a photo or scanned document of the completed coloring page. You may also drop off the coloring page at the Edna Earl Boykin Center, 108 Nash Street NE, during operating hours.
d. The deadline for submitting Coloring Pages entries is during Whirligig Week on Monday, November 2 at 8 pm.
5. The judges will award 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. The judges will be comprised of the Wilson Arts staff and festival planning team. The 1st place prize will include a $100 cash prize. Remaining prizes will be provided by the contest sponsor and includes festival merchandise items.
6. The winners will be selected based on creativity and the artistic talent of the completed coloring page.
7. The winners will be announced during Whirligig Weekend on Saturday, November 7 on the festival’s social media. The festival team will reach out to the winners through the contact information provided on the registration form.
8. Winners may pick up their Prize Pack the afternoon of Saturday, Nov. 7, Sunday, Nov. 8. or make individual appointments with the festival team during the following week. Time is of the essence. Prize packs not claimed by Friday, Nov. 13 will be forfeited.
9. Any questions regarding the contest should be directed to the project coordinator, Kathy Hardison with Wilson Arts by calling 252-291-4329 or emailing email@example.com
All contest entries become the property of the NC Whirligig Festival. All participants must follow the National and State guidelines for COVID 19 to protect and ensure the health and safety of the community. As part of submission participants give permission to use images and name as withing the festival publicity. All participants vow to hold harmless the festival, any associated sponsor and organizations.