FOOD CONCESSION RULES
NO KOLACHES, BAKED GOODS OR BOTTLED WATER MAY BE SOLD FROM FOOD VENDORS.
Please help us to maintain the integrity of this show by applying these rules to your work:
1. If you were not at the festival last year, you must send a photo of your booth/equipment and a check for booth fee. This is a juried show and all entries are reviewed. The committee reserves the right to refuse entry on basis of duplication of food services and/or noncompliance with the Texas State Health Laws.
2. No refunds will be made for cancellation or removal for cause. A confirmed reservation from the Kolache Festival is a commitment to show. All vendors will sell Saturday, September 10; 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
3. A Standards Food Committee composed of various Board Members will view all concessions. No Kolaches or Baked Goods or Bottled Water may be sold from food vendors – as these are exclusive of another class of concession. Food vendors may sell soft drinks. The Standards Committee shall have the right to request the removal of food or drink, which violates any of the rules of the Kolache Festival food Concessions Show.
4. Booth sizes are approximately 12’ x 20’. Exhibitors will provide their own equipment such as tables, awnings, mats, etc. Set up time is after 6:00 p.m. Friday – 7:30 a.m. Saturday, September 9, 2023. This is important because the festival grounds will be very busy by 8:00, Saturday morning. If you are using electricity, you will need enough cord for about 200 feet from power to source. There are a limited number of power outlets available and will be reserved first come, first served. If you have a power generator, please note this on the application. No water hookups available.
5. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE. Booths not occupied by 8:00a.m., on Saturday will be reassigned.
6. NO FIREWORKS of any kind are allowed on the festival grounds.
7. Vehicles are not allowed in the area after set up. Please move to a parking lot before 8:00a.m. There is a designated parking lot for vendors.
8. Sales tax collection and payment will be the exhibitor’s responsibility. Please include Sales Tax permit number on your entry application.
9. NO GLASS CONTAINERS MAY BE USED FOR SERVING.
Please have waste receptacles available with plastic bag liners. Empty frequently – full trash bags may be deposited in dumpsters located on all corners of the square. This is for sanitations and a clean appearance for the Festival. COMPLIANCE WILL BE NOTED.
Each entry will only be allowed to sell what products are approved by the Food Chairman. Please include a sample menu with the application or call to be sure if you can sell a certain product.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION: There will be an ICE TRUCK on hand to replenish your supply if you need it. It is your responsibility to purchase the ice and bring it to your booth!!! No pressurized water will be available, so please bring your own.
FOOD CONCESSIONS RELEASE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I hereby make application to become a food vendor in the KOLACHE FESTIVAL FOOD CONCESSIONS. I agree to abide by the rules and regulations as set forth within and such rules as may be established by the Kolache Festival Food Concessions Committee. Furthermore, I hereby release and forever discharge the Kolache Festival from any responsibility or liability for loss, claims, damages, theft, injury, or accident. It is further agreed that this applicant shall maintain his/her space, merchandise, activities and business practices in compliance with the laws of the State of Texas and the City Ordinances of Caldwell and Burleson County. Applicant understands that violation or non-compliance of same may result in immediate expulsion for applicant and his/her exhibit from the Festival. There will be no refunds due to bad weather.