**Commercial application is NOT for concession vendors or sponsorship.
The commercial application is for vendors selling products that are NOT handmade by the exhibitor. Examples include Jewelry, Candles, Paintings, Sauces, etc. This section is not for commercial businesses or sponsorship.
• Space size is 10’ x 10’ and booth fee is $350. Space is located on Main Street.
• Cancellation Policy: Refunds requested prior to August 1st will be refunded 50% of the registration fee (less $25 application fee which is non-refundable). After August 2nd, there are absolutely no refunds.
• Only top quality/first class items will be accepted into this area. It is not considered a "flea market" area.
• The festival is a family event & we reserve the right to deny any application/exhibit deemed inappropriate.
• The Barbecue Festival is an outdoor street festival on streets which may be sloped or uneven and proceeds rain or shine.
• The festival only supplies space. The festival does not
supply tables, chairs, or tents.
• Spaces are assigned on a random basis; we do not entertain requests for specific locations.
• In order to create a nice & consistent appearance, all vendors are required to have a tent to cover each space. Tents are required and must be supplied by all vendors. Plain or tent with vendor logo only.
• All vendor spaces must remain open until the festival closes at 6pm.
• No Generators will be permitted & electrical access is not available.
• All activities must be conducted in the assigned space. Sidewalks must remain unobstructed at all times. Vendors are not permitted to solicit customers by walking into traffic areas in order to hand out promotional material.
• The NC Department of Revenue requires a tax identification number. www.dor.state.nc.us or call 877-252-3052
• Clean Up: each vendor is responsible for the clean-up of exhibit space, including all trash, zip ties, cardboard, etc.
This is an electronic agreement, and by selecting the booths, you are validating and approving this agreement electronically.