Application is in draft mode by event organizer
Deadline: Jul 01, 2020 11:59 pm
Date: Sep 19, 2020 9:00 am - Sep 20, 2020 5:00 pm
About the event
Our Suwanee Fest event will be going VIRTUAL this year - join us for vendor shops - opening in September and then festival weekend, we will be posting LIVE videos, with fun games, contest, entertainment, vendor showcases, and sponsor spotlights!
City of Suwanee
About the application
Suwanee Fest is a two-day juried art show for handcrafted and handmade items only. Read the Exhibitor Guidelines carefully before completing your application. There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application. Booth fees are due in mid-July and notification will be sent before fees are processed. In the event the festival is cancelled, booth fees will be...
Terms & Conditions
The City of Suwanee a Georgia Municipal Corporation, and its agents, employees, and representatives, thereof assume no liability or responsibility for injury or loss that may result to any exhibitor or his/her personal or corporate affects including goods for sale that may occur on the premises or may arise under Suwanee Fest activities. Applicant further agrees, consents, and acknowledges to...
|Single booth||$150||Single booth price for a registered 501c3 Non-profit booth is $150 per space.|
|Electrical outlet rental||$100||Per 110 volt connection. Must supply your own 100 foot extension cord.|
|Storage space||$50||This is for additional storage or shade behind the booth(up to 5 feet) but NOT used for selling space.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Are you a registered 501c3 corporation?
- Tell us about your organization and why you would like to participate in Suwanee Fest.
- Non-profit booths are required to provide some type of interactive experience or activity for the festival. What will your group be doing?
- Do you wish to be in or near the same location as last year
- Do you have any comments about your location needs or preference
- In how many Suwanee Fest have you participated?
- In what other shows have you participated?
- Minimum pictures required: 4