Application deadline has passed
Arts & Crafts - Vendor Application
Deadline: Oct 09, 2023 11:59 pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 14, 2023 5:00 pm - Oct 14, 2023 10:00 pm (EST)
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Booth prices||$0 - 90|
|Add on - Socail Media Shout Out||$15||Non-refundable||Get included in social media promotion for the event. Please share your social tag, link and upload images with your application.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your booth.
- Social Media Links for Facebook
- Social Media Links for Instagram
- Please enter your vehicle information including: Make, Model & Tag Number
- Will you be plugging in lights for your Booth?
- Please sign each section to acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms and conditions as indicated on this application and contract. VENDOR SPOT(S): Each vendor space is one (1) 10x10 space. Only the booth location is provided, you will need to bring your booth set-up including tables, chairs, and tents (10x10 only). Please reach out prior to the event with any concerns or unique setup requests.
- ELECTRIC / POWER: The promoter DOES NOT SUPPLY POWER FOR VENDOR USE AT THE EVENT. If you require power, please select the addition of power to your application and pay applicable fees. Even though there are power sources near some of the vendor spaces, these outlets are for vendors who have purchased electricity. Only vendors that have made reservations for power on their application are allowed to use this power. If you are observed utilizing power and you have not paid for it, your card will be charged for this usage.
- PARKING/ VEHICLES: Parking lots are located behind CVS, A-Aki Sushi, and Marketplace that will also be open for parking during the event. There is also overflow parking is available at the flagpole lot. VENDORS MAY NOT LEAVE A VEHICLE IN THE EVENT AREA. Vehicles must be outside of the event area 30 minutes prior to the event and must remain outside of the event area until the event promoter has opened the roads for load out.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS: The vendor/sponsor agrees to hold blameless the promoter, Avalon Park Group Management, Inc. and Avalon Park Property Owners Association, its employees, officials and principals and expressly release it from all liability from loss or damage caused to person or property for any cause whatsoever. Vendor/sponsor shall indemnify Avalon Park Group Management, Inc. against all liability or expenses arising out of any claim or injury, damage to any person or property, together with all cost in connection with the defense thereto, including attorney’s fees.
- Vendors/sponsors are required to collect Florida State Sales Tax of 6.5% on taxable sales. To obtain more information on a Temporary Tax certificate, contact the Florida Department of Revenue at 407-475-1200. 407-648-2905
- Food Vendors/sponsors are required to be licensed with the Department of Business and Professional Regulations and inspected the day of the event. To obtain more information on a Temporary License, contact the Department of Business and Professional Regulations at 850-487-1395. VENDORS/SPONSORS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A COPY OF THE LICENSE.
- BREAK DOWN/LOAD OUT: Vendors/sponsors are required to clean –up their space after the event. Breakdown may not occur until after the event has ended. Vehicles may not enter the event area 30 minutes prior to the event and must remain outside of the event area until the event promoter has opened the roads for load out. Any vendor/sponsor who leaves garbage in their area will be assessed a $50.00 fine.
- Food Vendors/sponsors must provide a trash receptacle near their booth and are responsible for keeping the trash at a minimum. Any vendor/sponsor who leaves garbage in their area will be assessed a $50.00 fine.
- VENDOR ETIQUETTE: All Vendors/sponsors are required to treat event staff and volunteers with professionalism. Any vendor/sponsor that does not comply with will not be invited to return.
- NON -SMOKING: All Avalon Park events are NON-SMOKING. No smoking will be allowed inside of the event area at any time.
- By submitting this application, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms and conditions as indicated on this application and contract. I agree to sell only those items as listed. If I change/add a new category or merchandise, I must submit a request to the promoter. Any vendor/sponsor that does not comply with the rules and regulations will not be invited to return.
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Add at minimum one picture of your booth set up and items with a brief description. Please add additional pictures/images you would like to be used for social media promotion along with the event.
Vendor locations are located throughout Downtown Avalon Park Orlando. Booth Selection Choices & Fees: Green - Premium Booth ($55) & Electric ($35) Yellow - Standard Booth ($35) & Electric ($35) Red - Premium Booth ($55) & No Power Purple - Standard Booth ($35) & No Power Gray - Unavailable for selection