Emporium- Non-Profit Organizations
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Late Fee (apply in May or June)
|Only select when applying in May or June.
|Late Fee (apply in July)
|Only select when applying in July.
|Friday July 7th 10'x10'
|Saturday July 8th 10'x10'
|Sunday July 9th 10'x10'
|Monday July 10th 10'x10'
|Tuesday July 11th 10'x10'
|Wednesday July 12th 10'x10'
|Thursday July 13th 10'x10'
|Friday July 14th 10'x10'
|Saturday July 15th 10'x10'
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Do you represent a Not-for-Profit organization?
- Have you participated in the Emporium in the past?
- Check if you are applying late.
- Will you need electricity?
- If yes, list what you need electricity for.
- Will your booth have more than one type of item for sale?
- Do you have any special needs or requests?
- How did you hear about the Emporium?
- Do you have an Indiana Sales Tax Certificate?
- Indiana Sales Tax Certificate
- Certificate of Insurance
- By signing below, I understand and agree to the Terms & Conditions and Exhibitor License Agreement listed in this application.
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Minimum of TWO required photos: Booth/Display AND Items sold. Please describe the type of craft, merchandise or promotional items that you wish to sell/handout at the Emporium. Please make sure to include photos of each item. Only items that have been reviewed by the Emporium committee will be approved for sale in the Emporium. Please upload a photo of your craft items and provide a description and price of each item.