Application deadline has passed
Floral City Strawberry Festival General Vendor Application
Deadline: Mar 09, 2020 5:00 pm
Date: Mar 07, 2020 9:00 am - Mar 08, 2020 4:00 pm
About the event
The Floral City Strawberry Festival is held annually the first weekend in March in Floral Park in Floral City. The festival celebrates its tasty namesake with a full weekend of fun that has been a local tradition for generations. The 33rd annual Floral City Strawberry Festival will feature over 200 vendors, food trucks, 2 kid zones, a beer & wine garden and non-stop live entertainment,...
Citrus County Chamber of Commerce
About the application
Booth space is sold as 10 feet long and 10 feet wide. There is no discount on additional booth spaces.
Terms & Conditions
The Citrus County Chamber of Commerce thanks you for your interest in being a vendor at the 2020 Floral City Strawberry Festival. Please carefully read the following rules necessary for vendors to participate in the event. Submitting this application DOES NOT guarantee you a booth at the Festival. ALL applications will be reviewed for approval. You will be notified by email within 30 days...
|10' x 10' General Vendor Space - NON CHAMBER MEMBER||$230||Vendor space is sold in 10' x 10' increments. There is no discount on additional spaces.|
|10' x 10' General Vendor Space - CHAMBER MEMBER||$180||Vendor space is sold in 10' x 10' increments. There is no discount on additional spaces.|
|10' x 10' General Vendor Space - KID ZONE ONLY||$100||Booth spaces are sold in 10' x 10' increments. There is no discount on additional spaces.|
|RV Overnight Fee||SOLD OUT||The fee for an RV to stay overnight is $50.00 payable in advance. An overnight parking pass will be provided upon arrival. The parking pass must be displayed where it is easily visible at all times. RV's must be completely self-contained. Electricity and water will not be provided.|
|EVENT SPONSOR ONLY||$0||Vendor space included for Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum sponsors.|
|OVERRIDE - FOR CHAMBER USE ONLY||$1||FOR CHAMBER USE ONLY|
|CHAMBER USE ONLY||$0||For Chamber use only.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please provide a link to your Facebook page or enter n/a if you do not have one.
- Please provide an on-site cell number.
- Number of years vending at this event?
- Please tell us a little about your product / service:
- I have read the General Vendor Rules.
- Do you require access to handicap parking? Please note, this will limit us when assigning your booth location.
- Will you be bringing an RV and staying overnight? The fee is $50.00 payable in advance. RV's must be completely self-contained. Electricity and water will not be provided.
- Are you a Chamber member?
- General Release: The undersigned does hereby forever discharge and release the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce, Citrus County, the Floral City Strawberry Festival and sponsoring organizations from any and all manner of actions, suits, damages or claims whatsoever arising from any loss or damage to the property of the undersigned while in possession or supervision of the Floral City Strawberry Festival and hereby consent to the enforcement of the Floral City Strawberry Festival Vendor rules as set out in this application. I understand that an accepted application is a commitment to show and remain for the entire event, with exception to severe weather conditions. In such an occurrence, vendors will be granted permission to leave by the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce Staff. Your electronic signature below is an acknowledgement of this release. Vendor applications will not be processed without electronic signature.
- How many linear feet do you require on the LONGEST side of your booth?
- How many linear feet do you require on the SHORTEST side of your booth?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please provide 2 photos of your product/service and 1 of your event display. Once photos have been uploaded they will become a part of your Citrus County Chamber of Commerce vendor profile. When applying for Chamber events in the future, you will not need to include photographs unless your product line and/or event display has changed.