Application deadline has passed
Deadline: Jun 30, 2023 12:00 pm (GMT-07:00) Arizona
Date: Jul 07, 2023 10:00 am - Jul 09, 2023 5:00 pm (MST)
Show Low, Arizona
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees||SOLD OUT||Non-refundable||There is a $50 refundable application fee which is charged upon application. If your application is not approved, your fee will be refunded.|
|Food Space||$150||Non-refundable||Requirements: Space is determined by the EXACT length and width of the setup dimensions you send to us. This includes any hitches on trailers and decks on trucks. Also, note your frontage in your measurements. Generators MUST be "quiet" at a distance of 5 ft. from the unit. NO TOW VEHICLES ARE PERMITTED ON THE GROUNDS DURING OPERATING HOURS! Vehicles MAY NOT park behind your setup. It reduces the aesthetics of the event.|
|Power||$50||Non-refundable||Power will be assigned by the first approved vendor, first assigned.|
|Tent Camping Space||$25||Non-refundable||All tents must fit the theme of the event in appearance. This can be an actual period tent or a topper and sides that look as though they would fit into medieval & Renaissance times.|
|RV Camping Fee||$25||Non-refundable|
|Additional Vendor Passes (4 are included with application)||$2||Non-refundable|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Date of Birth
- Driver License #
- AZ TPT License Number
- Applied for Navajo County Health Department Permit?
- What is the price range of your products?
- EXACT length & width of set up including any hitches, decks, and guy wires.
- Tell us about why you would like to participate.
- Are you able to provide some type of demo for our Friday education day??
- Accept Pirate Coins on Friday's DiVinci Day activities?
- Power Required? ($50)
- On-site Camping? Tent (must fit theme)/RV (dry camping in parking lot)
- Number of Passes needed?
- Stay open for of Saturday Night's Late Show?
- Minimum pictures required: 2