Acworth Art Fest Children's Vendor App
Deadline: Dec 31, 2019 12:00 pm
Date: Apr 04, 2020 10:00 am - Apr 05, 2020 5:00 am
About the event
The popular Acworth Art Fest is a true celebration of whimsical and vibrant art in the springtime! We'll be celebrating our ninth year on Saturday and Sunday, April 4 & 5, 2020. The historic Main Street in downtown Acworth is a delightful backdrop for 100 whimsical and talented artisans from around the country. Their creative booth displays decorate the charming street with paintings,...
Splash Festivals, Inc.
About the application
Acworth Art Fest Kidz Zone takes place in Frana Brown Park in historic downtown Acworth. In 2019, hundreds of children participated in activities such as inflatable rides, bungee jumps, trampoline jumps, face painting, sand art and more. All vendors are required to either purchase space or pay a commission (depending on the activity) to be able to be a part of the festivities. Please describe...
Terms & Conditions
By applying to Acworth Art Fest 2020, you agree to the terms and conditions stated herein: Upon payment of all fees, Splash Festivals (Organizer) will issue a non-exclusive revocable license (the “License”) to Vendor for the use of a space located upon the Festival grounds as more particularly designated by, and which may be unilaterally relocated by Organizer (the...
|10' x 10' space||$175||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 10' space without need for space in front of, beside or behind you.|
Questions on the application
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- Please describe your activity.
- How much space do you require?
- Do you require electricity?
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participated, contact names and contact information.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your application?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup and at least two of your services provided.