Home Based Business Commercial Application
Deadline: Sep 15, 2022 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Nov 05, 2022 10:00 am - Nov 06, 2022 5:00 pm
Wilson, North Carolina
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees||$25||Non-refundable||There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application.|
|10x15 ft Home Business Single Booth space||$275||Non-refundable||Single booth space is 15 feet wide and 10 feet deep. This is for the use of a 10x10 ft tent. The extra space on the left and right are to provide storage between vendors. Your tent may not extend beyond 10 feet deep - this is set by fire code standards. If you need a wider booth, you may purchase a double or triple space as they are available.|
|10x30 ft Home Business Double Booth space||$425||Non-refundable||The double booth space is 10 ft deep and 30 ft wide. This provided two single booth spaces side-by-side for larger displays. A limited number of double booth spaces are available.|
|10x45 ft Home Business Triple Booth space||$500||Non-refundable||The triple booth space is the largest booth space allowed. The space is 10 ft deep and 45 feet wide. This is 3-single booth spaces side-by-side. We offer a limited number of triple booth spaces.|
|110 v Electrical Outlet||$20||Non-refundable||Approximately half of the vendor booth spaces have ONE electrical outlet available. Vendors requesting electricity are strategically placed to provide utilities and a variety of vendors within each block of the festival. Electrical requests will be considered on a first come, first served basis.|
|Water access||$20||Non-refundable||Access to water is limited and typically reserved for food vendors. However, requests will be considered on a first come, first served basis. Water access will at a corner fire hydrant. Vendors should bring 100 ft hose to reach booth.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Have you been a vendor with the Whirligig Festival before?
- List the other festivals and events in which you have participated:
- Please provide a description of your business, items or services for sale and price range.
- What is your Facebook or other internet website address?
- NC Sales Tax ID Number
- Do you want to participate in the Virtual Marketplace after the festival?
- How did you learn about the NC Whirligig Festival?
- COVID Guidelines
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Minimum pictures required: 5
- Upload a minimum of 5 photos: (2) of your vendor booth and (3 or more) of the items or services that will be for sale in your booth.