Application is in draft mode by event organizer
Community Commercial Food Application
Deadline: Feb 10, 2020 11:59 pm
Date: Mar 14, 2020 9:00 am - Mar 15, 2020 5:00 pm
About the event
Two Day Arts & Crafts Festival - Unique Hand Made Arts & Crafts Kick off spring with the Forsythia Festival, held annually the second weekend in March in downtown Forsyth. This free, family-fun event features a two-day arts-and-crafts show, children’s fair, a 5K, sporting tournaments, live entertainment, and much more! Enjoy mouth-watering foods, fine arts and crafts, and...
Forsyth-Monroe County Chamber of Commerce
About the application
The Community Commercial Food Application are for vendors within Monroe County that will be preparing food at the Forsythia Festival. Thank you for your interest in the 33rd Annual Forsythia Festival, March 14-15, 2020. As you know, the Forsythia Festival is a non-compete festival, and vendors may only sell items approved by the Forsythia Festival. Sales exclusivity does not include the...
Terms & Conditions
Any vendor preparing or serving food must obtain a temporary food permit from the Monroe County Health Department at least one week prior to the festival. This is the SOLE responsibility of the vendor. Please call (478) 992-5082 for more information. ELIGIBILITY All media must be handmade and original. Flea-market items, manufactured items, and handmade imports WILL NOT BE...
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Have you been a vendor at the Forsythia Festival in the past? (list years)
- From time to time, we receive requests from other festivals to share our vendor list. By selecting "yes," you grant the Forsythia Festival staff permission to share your contact information. May we share your contact information?
- Will you be cooking in your booth?
- What type of set-up do you have?
- Will you need access to electricity?
- Will you need access to water? Water is available at certain locations in the festival layout. Vendors must bring their own food-grade hose with a vacuum breaker to attach to the city water supply. This will be checked by the health inspector.
- Set - Up: Measure the total space including the tongue, signs, and all equipment (tires, any additional space needed for signs, clearing space. etc.). The single booth space is 10x10 ft, if you exceed this, you will be required to get the double booth space (20x10ft). If your booth exceeds the allotted space, the festival reserves the right to relocate you and fine you $500. (list measurements as width, depth, height)
- Items for Sale: List ALL products and prices that will be sold from your booth. Vendors may only sell items approved by the Forsythia Festival. Only items listed on this application and subsequently approved prior to the festival can be sold. This will be monitored. If you violate our approved list, you will be asked to remove the item from your menu and you will jeopardize future participation in the festival.
- Proof of insurance is mandatory for FOOD VENDOR participation in the Forsythia Festival. We must receive your copy no later than February 23, 2019. Please select your method of submission below:
- New this year: Vendors may not break down their booths until 5 p.m. on Sunday. You must fully pack up your booth then have it checked by Festival staff. Once approved, you will receive a ticket to get your car. Our festival volunteers will take you to your parking lot to retrieve your vehicle. You will enter the festival grounds via W. Adams Street, just like you did at registration. No vehicles will be allowed entry without a ticket. Initial below to acknowledge you've read the new policy.
- Minimum pictures required: 4