Application deadline has passed
Retail / Artisan Vendor ($550)
Deadline: Oct 01, 2019 11:59 pm
Date: Oct 04, 2019 5:00 pm - Oct 06, 2019 9:00 pm
About the event
Cities come alive at night, especially one home to a vibrant international community such as Greater Atlanta with a population of 5.6 million people representing over 75 countries (per the Metro Atlanta Chamber). We believe it’s time Atlanta had its own night market to showcase the foods, crafts, talents, customs, and people making Atlanta’s international community one of the...
Atlanta International Night Market
About the application
Please read all information carefully and follow all instructions when filling out and submitting the application. Do not leave any area blank or assume we already have your information. The Vendor Committee limits the overall number and type of vendors for each event. Therefore, applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. We strongly encourage potential vendors to...
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this vendor application, you are agreeing to abide by all rules and regulations set forth in these terms & conditions and by the event organizers in the 2019 Atlanta International Night Market made a part hereof by reference. 1) INSURANCE: All performers MUST have insurance. If you do not carry insurance you can purchase a policy through our group rate of $50 or provide...
|Retail / Artisan: 3 DAY - 10' x 10' Tent||$570||Vendors will receive a 10’x10′ tent, 2 tables, 2 chairs, one basic light, and a shared power source. Includes a $20 application processing fee.|
Questions on the application
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Your Facebook Business Page
- What type of vendor are you?
- AINM is focused on sharing international culture and artisan crafts during events. Does your merchandise have any relation to a specific country or region?
- Product description & pricing. What will you be selling? (NOTE: Retail & Artisan vendors may not sell food or drink unless it is commercially packaged.)
- Please upload a copy of your Certificate of Insurance.
- Please upload a signed copy of AINM's Liability Waiver. (Download available on the first page of this application.)
- What other festivals or events have you worked as a vendor?
- How did you hear about this event?
- List any other social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, etc):
- Minimum pictures required: 2
- Please upload 1 photo of your set up or a drawing of your tent layout and 1 or more images that represent the merchandise you plan to sell.