Application is in draft mode by event organizer
Arts & Crafts Community Application
Deadline: Feb 10, 2020 11:59 pm
Date: Mar 14, 2020 9:00 am - Mar 15, 2020 5:00 pm
About the event
Two Day Arts & Crafts Festival - Unique Hand Made Arts & Crafts Kick off spring with the Forsythia Festival, held annually the second weekend in March in downtown Forsyth. This free, family-fun event features a two-day arts-and-crafts show, children’s fair, a 5K, sporting tournaments, live entertainment, and much more! Enjoy mouth-watering foods, fine arts and crafts, and...
Forsyth-Monroe County Chamber of Commerce
About the application
The Arts & Crafts Community Application is for handmade and/or unique items that are coming from local vendors who reside in Monroe County. Thank you for your interest in the 33rd Annual Forsythia Festival, March 14-15, 2020. The Forsythia Festival is a fine arts and crafts show with traditional and contemporary crafts. All items are juried based on their merit to the festival. Only...
Terms & Conditions
ELIGIBILITY All media must be handmade and original. Flea-market items, manufactured items, and handmade imports WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Commercial crafts or crafts originating from kits are not acceptable. All exhibited work must be similar to the photographs submitted and will be verified by the festival representatives who reserve the right to require vendors to remove any item or items...
|Arts & Crafts Booth||$170||One 10x10 booth space at the Forsythia Festival|
|Electric||$25||120v electrical access is available for $25|
|Vendor Badge||$2||You may purchase two additional vendor badges for $2.00.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Have you been a vendor at the Forsythia Festival in the past? (list years)
- Will you need electricity? (120v)
- Will you need water?
- Booth size is 10x10. How many booths will you require?
- Will you be demonstrating your art or craft?
- Which category best dcescribes your craft?
- Jewelers, choose the category that best describes your product:
- Vendors may only sell items approved by the Forsythia Festival. List ALL products and prices that will be sold from your booth. Only items listed on this application and those subsequently approved prior to the festival can be sold. This will be monitored. If you violate our approved list, you will be asked to remove those items. Sales exclusivity does not include the following items: bottled water, sodas, bags of chips, candy bars and regular French fries (curly fries are exclusive items)
- Is there any additional information you would like us to know about your products?
- New this year: Vendors may not break down their booths until 5 p.m. on Sunday. You must fully pack up your booth then have it checked by Festival staff. Once approved, you will receive a ticket to get your car. Our festival volunteers will take you to your parking lot to retrieve your vehicle. You will enter the festival grounds via W. Adams Street, just like you did at registration. No vehicles will be allowed entry without a ticket. Initial below to acknowledge you've read the new policy.
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- PHOTO SUBMISSION Vendors are required to submit a minimum of 4 photos with their application. The look of your booth and your unique menu is very important to the overall look and success of the festival and plays a major factor in the selection process. Each photo must have one of the following: . Your booth set-up. . Your concessions. . Booth presentation.