Specialty Vendor in The Village - Children's Area
Deadline: Jan 31, 2022 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Apr 23, 2022 10:00 am - Apr 24, 2022 4:00 pm
About the event
The 22nd Annual Chain of Parks Art Festival is North Florida’s premiere outdoor fine art festival. Located in downtown Tallahassee along Park Avenue, the festival provides an opportunity for art lovers and artists to connect over the weekend. Expect to have a first-class, fun-filled outdoor cultural experience. View amazing, original, and one-of-a-kind works of art from 150 fine...
Chain of Parks Art Festival
About the application
Thank you for your interest in performing at the Chain of Parks Art Festival! The festival welcomes a few Specialty Vendors to apply to showcase their interactive talents in The Village throughout the weekend of April 23 & 24, 2022 from 10AM – 5PM on Saturday and 10AM-4PM on Sunday. Example of a Specialty Vendor: Face painters, henna artists, hair weavers, portrait artists, etc....
Terms & Conditions
2022 GENERAL RELEASE OF CLAIMS & HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT LEMOYNE ART FOUNDATION, INC. does NOT provide liability insurance for the protection of persons, vendors, entertainers, merchants, organizations, spectators or others who participate in any LEMOYNE ART FOUNDATION, INC. event. In consideration of participating in the Chain of Parks Art Festival, I do hereby release and forever...
|10x10 Booth Space||$250||Payment will be automatically collected after acceptance to the festival unless other arrangements have been made BEFORE Jan. 31st, 2022. The fee is for both days of the festival. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds unless a special case is reviewed and approved by the Steering Committee.|
|20amp Power Access||$25||We do have the ability to get you power (20amp) if you bring your own extension cords, but access will be limited.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Social Media handles/ tags
- Please provide a brief description of what you will be offering (to be used for marketing purposes):
- What is your price range?
- Special Needs / Requests:
- GENERAL RELEASE OF CLAIMS & HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
- Agreeing to the Terms & Conditions
- Minimum pictures required: 2
- Please provide: 1.) A photo or sketch of your booth/ tent set-up 2.) A high-resolution photo showcasing what you are offering at the Festival for us to use in our marketing efforts. Please do not submit a poster with copy on it (outside of your logo).