Artisan Interest Application
Deadline: Dec 31, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Date: Aug 13, 2021 10:00 am - Dec 31, 2021 6:00 pm
San Diego, California
About the event
Traveling Artisan's Market is always open to talented artisans joining our group. Please submit an application for consideration and upon review, we will contact you via email. **This is separate from an Event Application** Thank you for your submission and looking forward to chatting with you soon 😊 Warmly, Traveling Artisan's Market
Traveling Artisans' Market
About the application
Welcome to Traveling Artisan's Market! Browse through our applications and let us know if you have any questions. This is an electronic agreement and by selecting the mediums below, you are validating and approving this agreement electronically. MEDIUMS: Artisans may apply up to 2 mediums that correlate with their business name and product line. Give an approximate percentage of...
Terms & Conditions
TAM RULES & REGULATIONS: Click on the attached document below, read it in its entirety for clear expectations of booth setup and requirements. Initial all areas, sign and submit by contacting the organizer on application. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I agree to indemnify and hold Traveling Artisan's Market, their officials, staff, and agents harmless of and from any and all actions,...
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Do you have an online presence? Website, FB, IG, Pinterest, etc. Please list all social media handles or links below for jury review. **An online presence is KEY to joining TAM**
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participaed in, month/year.
- Please choose your medium category:
- Please describe your work.
- I certify that my work is not "Buy-Sell" or Production work and completely made by me.
- Have you read the TAM Rules & Regulations document above? If so, have you initialed, signed and submitted it via email to TAM?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Each artisan must include at least 3 to 5 color photos of your products, at least one photo of your booth set-up, and if possible, at least one photo of you making your items or of your workspace.