CRAFT VENDOR APPLICATION 2022
Deadline: Jan 07, 2022 11:59 pm (GMT-05:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Date: Apr 21, 2022 12:00 pm - Apr 24, 2022 9:30 pm
Panama City, Florida
About the event
Seabreeze Jazz Festival is a four day Smooth Jazz Music Festival produced in Panama City Beach, FL.
Seabreeze Jazz Festival
|CRAFT TENT BOOTH 10ft WIDE x 10ft DEEP (TENT IS PROVIDED BY EVENT)||$250||Booth Fee for CRAFT 10x10ft Booth|
|CRAFT TENT BOOTH 20ft WIDE x 10ft DEEP (TENT IS PROVIDED BY EVENT)||$500||Booth Fee for CRAFT 10 x 20ft Booth|
|CRAFT TENT BOOTH 30ft WIDE x 10ft DEEP (TENT IS PROVIDED BY EVENT)||$750||Booth Fee for 30ft x 10ft Craft Booth|
|Application fees||$20||Non refundable $20.00 Application Fee due upon submission of Application|
Questions on the registration
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- I acknowledge that by attending a festival, I accept all possible risks of exposing myself or my staff to COVID-19. Yes or No
- I acknowledge the Seabreeze Jazz Festival No Refund Policy, in the case of event postponement all booth payment will be applied forward as Credit to a future SJF. No Refunds, no exceptions. In the Case that the vendor fails to show, no refunds and no credit forward will be offered.
- I acknowledge that vendor booth locations within venue are subject to change at any time due to Seabreeze Planning to practice safety and wellness at the event. Yes or No
- I acknowledge and Accept that Seabreeze Jazz Festival is a CASHLESS RFID Event, and that vendors will be charged 25% Festival Commission on sales done at the event. The Seabreeze Jazz Festival is a cashless event *** Zero Tolerance Policy Vendors are REQUIRED to make all sales using the Intellipay Cashless System, taking payment ONLY off of wristbands in the form of cashless JAZZBUCKS. There is a 25% Festival Commission and 8% City, County, State Tax that is deducted from Gross Vendor Sales. Any vendor found taking cash or credit card as payment will be asked to leave immediately and will forfeit all sales to date. No Cash Registers will be allowed in booth spaces, as we will provide you with a cashless terminal to conduct sales at the event. No Cash tips are allowed as we are a completely CASHLESS event. All sales will be done by wristband through Intellipay. Vendors will receive log in information from Intellitix to access sales reports for their booth for the weekend online.
- Booth Logistics: ● Vendors will be required be bring their own tables and chairs for use within their booths. None will be provided. ● For Vendors renting booth space under a provided Seabreeze Jazz Festival tent, basic bistro lighting will be supplied. Seabreeze Will Be Providing Vendors With: 1. Designated Space under Tent 2. Basic Bistro Lighting 3. Vendor Parking Passes and Vendor Wristbands Specified by booth size 4. Overnight booth security 5. FOOD vendor water hook up, gray tanks, 6. Listing of booth name, location, and products on Festival Phone App as well as Digital Promotions on the Stage Screens between acts All vendor items must remain within the vendor space under tent, including signs and chairs. The Seabreeze Jazz Festival WILL NOT be providing tables or chairs to vendors, vendors must supply their own.
- Vendor Wristbands Vendors will be provided with VENDOR wristbands and are required to wear them on their wrists. Anyone found without a wristband will be asked to leave the event. The Vendor wristband is only for the use of you accessing the venue to run your booth. It is forbidden for vendors to set up seating in the field to watch the show. You are welcome to enjoy the event but you must do so from your booth. Any vendors wearing vendor wristbands who are found sitting in the attendee seating area or roaming without permission will be grounds for eviction from the event. Vendors are NOT ALLOWED to set up chairs in the concert area prior to gates opening for themselves or friends. Chairs found in the concert areas prior to gates opening will be removed by the event staff and not returned. Vendor Parking Location Vendors may park either in the general festival attendee parking, or in the Designated Vendor Parking lot Next to the Gold Reserve Parking using their provided Hang Tag.
- Seabreeze Jazz Festival Vendor Rules & Regulations Festival DATES & TIMES April 21st-24th, 2022 Doors open: Thursday & Friday 2:00pm / Saturday & Sunday 9:00am Show ends: 10:30pm All Dates Vendors are required to be operational, ON SITE, IN THEIR BOOTHS: Thursday, April 21st, 2022: 12:00 pm noon - 10:30pm Friday April 22nd, 2022: 12:00 pm noon- 10:30pm Saturday April 23rd, 2022: 8:00 am- 10:30pm Sunday April 24th, 2022: 8:00 am- 10:30pm Vendor Check in and Setup Hours: Tuesday, April 19th, 202 2 CRAFT VENDORS 9am - 5 PM Wednesday, April 20th, 2022 FOOD VENDORS For select vendors only as assigned by event staff***** Vendor POS Training TBA ***All vendors are required to have their booth set up by 5 PM on Wednesday April 20th, 2022. At 6pm Vendors will be asked to exit the field and remove their cars from inside the Venue. No cars are allowed within the venue after 6pm Wed 4/20/22. After this point, restocking must be done by hand cart. Wednesday, April 20th, 2022 vendors must atten
- WEATHER The festival will take place rain or shine. In the event of rain, please remain in your booth. Please download our Festival App for updates in the event weather delays. No Returns, Exchanges, or Refunds. Vendors will be required to scan In at gates and bags will be searched - Vendors must comply with General Festival Rules on Festival Entry and Security Searches: Please See seabreezejazzfestival.com to reference what items are prohibited and non-prohibited, Limit one bag per person and all bags are subject to search. - No Coolers, No exceptions. No outside food or drink allowed - ANY VENDORs CAUGHT CONSUMING OR SELLING APPROVED ALCOHOL IS GROUNDS FOR EVICTION WITH NO REFUND. - Vendors are representing the Seabreeze Jazz Festival and no alcohol should be consumed during the operating hours of the event. Insurance and Inspection Requirements Each vendor is required to furnish Carter Broadcasting, Inc dba Seabreeze Jazz Festival, with a certificate of insurance with proof of cover
- Vendor Booth Take Down and Check Out Vendors may begin taking their booth spaces down after the close of show on Sunday night at 10:30pm, however cars and vehicles will not be able to enter the festival Venue to pack items directly into until Monday morning after Intellitix has cleared the paths of internet cabling. Any take down that is done Sunday Night must be hand carted back to your vehicles. Take Down and removal of items from booth space MUST BE COMPLETED by 12pm noon on Monday April 25 th , 2022. All vehicles must be removed from venue grounds by 1pm on Monday. All trash and debris must be taken to the Gold Reserve Area Dumpster by vendor and the area must be free of grease and oil dumps. Vendors must have their booth area inspected by a Seabreeze Staff Member and Vendor must fill out a W-9 Form and submit it before leaving the Premises. Payment will not be mailed unless there is an up to date 1099 Form on file with Seabreeze for the Vendor.
- Do you require more than a 110V Standard electrical connection for your booth? (Seabreeze will supply lighting within tents)
- Minimum pictures required: 5
- Please include: 3 Photos of your Products/ Artwork/ Items 1 Photo of your Typical Booth Set up/ Presentation 1 Good Quality JPEG of your Branding/ Logo