22 Alpharetta Arts Streetfest Food Vendor App
Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 11:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: May 28, 2022 10:00 am - May 29, 2022 5:00 pm
About the event
Join us on Memorial Day Weekend at The Grove at Wills Park, just a block from downtown Alpharetta as we celebrate the 18th year of Alpharetta Arts Streetfest. Over 100 artists will showcase their works for delighted shoppers in this beautiful park behind the Alpharetta Community Center, 175 Roswell St. Food and beverage vendors will be serving delightful festival fare and the kids will be...
Splash Festivals, Inc.
About the application
In 2021, the festival drew an estimated 20,000 visitors over two days. • All vendors are invited to apply• You must be able to meet all Fulton County Public Health Department requirements. • If you cook onsite, you must meet the Alpharetta Fire Code requirements. • If you are requesting more than one booth, separate applications must be submitted for each. • Load in is...
Terms & Conditions
See terms and conditions below.
|Ice||$5||$5.00 per 20lb pound of ice. Ice will not be billed until the week of the event.|
|10' x 7' cart||$300||Carts that can fit into a 7' wide space should choose this option.|
|10' x 10' space||$600||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 10' space without need for space beside or behind you. You don't have any frying or open flame cooking.|
|10 x 15 space||$800|
|10 x 20 space||$1,000|
|20AMP Outlet||$100||20AMP circuit provided.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Business License Number
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- Is your set up a Food Truck, Food Trailer, Tent, or Cart?
- What is your cooking method?
- What type of fuel do you utilize?
- Please list all items available on your menu including beverages.
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participated, contact names and contact information.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your menu or application?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup (cart, tent, truck or trailer) and two photos of your food. If you have a 30 or 50AMP plug, it must be uploaded here.