Application deadline has passed
Crafter & Artist Application MMF 2021
Deadline: Jul 30, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 22, 2021 7:00 pm - Oct 24, 2021 5:00 pm
About the event
Mountain Makins is an Appalachian Folk Life Festival celebrating the crafts, art, and unique culture of the Southern Appalachian Mountains. Known for high quality crafts and artisans, the festival features a juried arts & crafts fair, as well as top regional musical talent, delicious food, and children's activities. The festival takes place on the grounds and inside historic Rose...
Rose Center Council for the Arts
About the application
This Craft Application is the first step towards participating as a vendor in the Mountain Makins Festival 2021. Please review and follow all instructions. Do not use this application if you are a food vendor. Before submitting an application, please review this basic festival information for vendors: If approved for the event, booth fees range from $115 - $155, plus any additional...
Terms & Conditions
This is a juried show. Every applying artist, whether new or returning, is juried. Work should exhibit excellence in technique and concept, show imagination and the mark of individuality. All work must be original to and made by the exhibitor. The jury committee reserves the right to eliminate any item or booth that does not meet these criteria. Please include the price of each item and...
|Craft Jury Application fees||$20||If applying after July 10th, please remit $30.00 application fee.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Where would you prefer your booth to be during the festival?
- Have you ever participated in Mountain Makins before this year?
- Please select all craft / art categories that apply:
- Please briefly describe your techniques and materials.
- How did you hear about us?
- Minimum pictures required: 5
- WHAT TO SUBMIT: Four high quality photos of your work and one photo of your booth. Photos must include examples of ALL craft media intended for sale. Only submit photos representing what you will be selling. PHOTOGRAPHY SUGGESTIONS: Jurors consider the quality of the photos as indicative of the quality of the artist's work. Provide sharp images. Display the object(s) to be juried against a plain background, with the object(s) taking up at least 75% of the photo.