Business Expo- Food & Dessert Vendors
Deadline: Sep 08, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Sep 18, 2021 9:00 am - Sep 18, 2021 1:00 pm
About the event
Citrus County's premiere business expo. Join the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce for the 2021 Business Expo. Create leads, generate (more) business contacts, and promote your business to the community. The Chamber's Business Expo gives your local businesses the opportunity to build new professional relationships.
Citrus County Chamber of Commerce
About the application
Saturday, September 18th, 2021 9:00am-1:00pm (Open to the Public) Setup: Saturday, September 18th, 7:00am-8:30am Food vendors may sell several main items (i.e. pizza, burgers, hotdogs, etc.) Applications will be accepted for food/dessert/sweet treat vendor as well. Vendors may only non-alcoholic beverages, no alcohol will be sold at this event. Please provide a menu of items you wish to...
Terms & Conditions
The Citrus County Chamber of Commerce thanks you for your interest in being a vendor at the 2021 Business Expo. Please carefully read the following rules necessary for food vendors to participate in the event. Submitting this application DOES NOT guarantee your admittance to the Festival. Vendor selection and approval is at the sole discretion of the Chamber staff. The Citrus County...
|10' x 20 Food (and Beverages) Only Vendor- Outside||$75||Food vendors will be limited to ONE vendor. Please note, menu is for meal items. There will be dessert vendor and/or impulse buy vendors on site (ie, cotton candy, ice cream, etc). You may sell beverages, non-alcoholic beverages as well. Please provide a reasonable menu for this Expo; hotdogs/hamburgers/sliced pizza/french fries are examples of product available for you to sell.|
|10x15 Dessert/Sweets/Impulse Vendor Only- Outside||$50||This vendor is for sweet treats, dessert and/or impulse buy items ONLY. No food items such as hotdogs, corndogs, pizza etc. You may sell beverages as well, non alcoholic. Your "food" truck menu is designed for those who crave something other than a meal or on their way out... Impulse buy!!!|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Number of years as a vendor at this Expo?
- Please provide a BRIEF description of your food and/or dessert you will be providing
- Please provide a copy of your menu with pricing
- I have read the terms and conditions above, and agree to abide by these
- Are you a Citrus County Chamber of Commerce member?
- Contact name and cell number, day of the event
- If you have a FB page, please list the FB page
- General Release: The undersigned does hereby forever discharge and release the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce, Citrus County, the Floral City Strawberry Festival and sponsoring organizations from any and all manner of actions, suits, damages or claims whatsoever arising from any loss or damage to the property of the undersigned while in possession or supervision of the Floral City Strawberry Festival and hereby consent to the enforcement of the Floral City Strawberry Festival Vendor rules as set out in this application. I understand that an accepted application is a commitment to show and remain for the entire event, with exception to severe weather conditions. In such an occurrence, vendors will be granted permission to leave by the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce Staff. Your electronic signature below is an acknowledgement of this release. Vendor applications will not be processed without electronic signature.
- Please upload DPBR Form
- Please upload Certificate of Insurance, listing the additional insured as show below in description
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Please provide a picture of your food truck/tent and or food display/booth/set up. Please provide a copy of your DBPR or temporary food service license issued by the state of Florida. Please provide a copy of the Certificate of Insurance listing the Chamber of Commerce and the Citrus County Fair as additional insured (Directions provided in the application below)