2022 Food Vendor
Deadline: Dec 23, 2021 5:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Feb 05, 2022 10:00 am - Mar 20, 2022 7:00 pm
Deerfield Beach, Florida
About the event
HUZZAH! and Welcome to our Village! Browse through our Enchanted Artisan Marketplace where over One Hundred Merchants demonstrate and sell their wares. Behold blown glass, hammered pewter, wooden toys, hand-tooled leather, weaponry, unique pottery, abundant clothing, and a Wealth of other Riches, including Festival Memorabilia! Applaud Hundreds of Performers, not only on our Twelve Stages but...
Florida Renaissance Festival
About the application
WELCOME! This application is only for PRE-APPROVED Food Vendors. Please read carefully Terms & Conditions of this Electronic Application and Agreement. By selecting, submitting information on this application, uploading any document and signing this Agreement, you are validating and approving this Agreement electronically. You agree that your signature is an electronic signature and...
Terms & Conditions
Application Information - 2022 Florida Renaissance Festival, LLC – Eventeny.com Festival Rules and Regulations *Please read carefully* CHECK-IN: When you arrive, check-in FIRST at the Administrative Office trailer near the front gate. You will be asked to sign in and wait until you are called. The first served queue are Fast Pass Vendors for the reason that they have submitted all...
|Additional ID's||$50||Booth Owners, (if present) Managers, and booth employees are required to have ID-badges. Lost ID's to be replaced have a cost of $50.00 each, non-refundable.|
|Standard Booth (Up to 12 X 12) paid by December 23rd.||$2,500||Booth Fees include State Tax|
|Standard Booth (Up to 12 X 12) after December 23rd||$2,600||Booth Fees include State Tax.|
|Additional frontage||$135||Each standard booth space is 12 X 12. Additional frontage is optional at $135.00 per foot.|
|Special Electric request, 220v with 30, 50 or 60 amps are $350.00 per connection.||$350||Standard Booth Fees include one 110v, 20 amp outlet, this option is to request a different voltage at additional cost.|
|Booth Clean-up Dep (mandatory unless you have a roll over)||$100||Select only if you do not have a booth clean-up deposit rolled over from last year.|
|Cart (Up to 4 X 8) paid by December 23rd.||$1,100||Basic Cart (up to 4 X 8)|
|Cart (Up to 4 X 8) after December 23rd.||$1,200||Basic Cart (up to 4 X 8)|
|First Person Camping space; size under 20'||$275|
|First Person Camping Space; size 20' & Over||$375|
|Camping Clean-up Dep (mandatory unless you have a roll over)||$100||This is a camping utility fee. Select only if you do not have camping clean-up deposit rolled over from last year.|
|Each Additional Person (10 y/o & Above)||$85||There is a maximum of three additional campers staying with the first person camping.|
|Camping Electric One 110V 20 Amps Outlet||$375||Only one connection per $375.00.|
|Camping Electric One 110V 30 Amps Outlet||$475||Only one connection per $475.00.|
|Each Pet in Campground||$10||Includes cats and dogs.|
|Storage Trailers Under 20' in Campground.||$30|
|Storage Trailers 20' & Over in Campground.||$40|
|Return Check Fee||$35|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- 10. Upload a booth picture
- 11. Enter your exact booth size in feet (frontage X depth X height)
- 12. How many feet at each side does your booth space require for ties?
- 13. Does your booth location have special requirements? We will try to accomadate.
- 14. Are you aware that a period-appropriate tent is required to parcitipate in our fair?
- 15. Do you have a prior year booth clean-up deposit rolled over?
- 16. What are the first, last names and date of birth of each of your employees that will be working for you the full run of the show?
- 17. Please list names, cell phone numbers and vehicle tag numbers for each Parking Pass requested.
- 18. Your signature below indicates that you have read, understand, and agree with the Assumtion of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/Covid-19. Please print waiver and have each employee turn-in a signed copy.
- 19. Upload your Certificate of Insurance for the Florida Renaissance Festival, LLC
- 20. Your signature below indicates that you have read, understand, and agree with the Food Vendor Agreement/Contract For Florida Renaissance Festival
- 21. Will you be camping with us?
- 22. If camping, do you have a camping clean-up deposit rolled over?
- 23. Have you read the rules and regulations for camping?
- 24. Please upload one page menu of items for sale
- 25. Which of the following payment option is your preferrence?
- Minimum pictures required: 2
- Please upload a Booth picture that must include outside view of your tent. Another picture with an inside view from beneath the top. All steel frame parts such as bars, tubes, connectors, etc must be covered with fabric. All booths and carts must have Medieval/Renaissance style decor and signage to be approved at the Florida Renaissance Festival’s discretion.