Application deadline has passed
2019 Artists Market
Deadline: Jun 21, 2019 11:00 pm
Date: Sep 20, 2019 4:00 pm - Sep 22, 2019 4:00 pm
Jekyll Island, Georgia
About the event
Voted Best Festival in the Southeast A coastal favorite, the Jekyll Island Shrimp and Grits Festival combines the classic southern dish with family-friendly entertainment, artists market, live music, kids’ zone, food, a craft brew fest, and more. Mark your calendars for this award-winning three-day event held the third weekend in September in the Historic District of Jekyll Island,...
Jekyll Island Authority
About the application
Requirements: Images: 5 (a booth shot is required) Non-refundable application fee: $30.00 All vendors are required to use only white tents. Please thoroughly read over the entire Artists Market Application Rules and Regulations (attachment below), before filling out and submitting an application. A submitted application constitutes a contract to follow those rules and regulations and...
Terms & Conditions
A vendor understands that the space size they lease shall accommodate their unit, including any hitch and awnings and that they will be charged for additional space should they go over their designated area. Space is limited, and all equipment, supplies, and display must be located within the dimensions of the designated space. The overall appearance of the vendor’s vending area, as well...
|Non-refundable Application Fee||$30|
|Best of Show Competition||$25||This is an entry fee into the Best of Show Competition. Entries are judged on site during the festival and awarded prizes based on the number of total Best of Show entries.|
|Early Load-in Thursday, September 19||$50|
|10'x11' Red Zone Booth||$280|
|10'x21' Red Zone Booth||SOLD OUT|
|10'x11' Orange Zone Booth||$240|
|10'x21' Orange Zone Booth||SOLD OUT|
|10'x11' Yellow Zone Booth||$200|
|10'x21' Yellow Zone Booth||$400|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Choose your discipline
- Are you a new or returning vendor?
- I agree to follow the application rules, regulations and accept Festival terms on Step one.
- I have large items for sale that cannot be carried throughout the festival.
- Minimum pictures required: 5
- In order for the artist application to be considered and reviewed by the festival committee, the artist must have all of the following: Three photos of the artist's product. One photo of the artist creating their product. One photo of the artists' booth. This shot must be of the overall setup/outside appearance of the booth as it will be at our festival.