Cape Coral Marketplace
Deadline: Jan 31, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Jan 04, 2021 9:00 am - Jan 31, 2021 5:00 pm
About the event
Nov. 13, 2020 After many months of hand-wringing, sleepless nights, and more Zoom meetings than we can count, we have decided that Cape Coral Art Festival & Market Place can not be held in person. Trust us, we are just as disappointed as you are, but know we did not make this decision lightly. Above all else, we want to thank you, our exhibitors, our fans, our partners, and the City of...
Cape Coral Rotary Foundation
About the application
Nov. 13, 2020 After many months of hand-wringing, sleepless nights, and more Zoom meetings than we can count, the City of Cape Coral has decided that Cape Coral Art Festival & Market Place can not be held in person. Trust us, we are just as disappointed as you are, but know that we have known this was a possibility so while we had been moving forward with an in-person event, we were also...
|Virtual Booth at all our Festival web sites: capecoralfestival.com & capecoralmarketplace.org||$35||A virtual booth is provided by our partnership with Eventeny.com. Once you have signed up with Eventeny, you can reuse your booth at any Eventeny event. Create a new experience for your audience and bring your booths online! Using Eventeny, exhibitors, vendors, and artists are able to create their own unique profiles including pictures, videos, and products.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Your signature below indicates that you have read, understand, and agree with the Vendor Agreement/Contract for the Cape Coral Art Festival & Marketplace
- Upload a picture of your booth
- Fees - I understand that there is a $35 Application fee for the Festival. I understand that there is a total of 10% Commission on my sales plus credit card processing fee (~2.9% + $0.30) on the full price, including shipping and taxes
- Please include a description of what you do.
- Minimum pictures required: 1