Application is in draft mode by event organizer
2020 Downtown Merchant Application
Deadline: Oct 30, 2020 12:00 pm
Date: Nov 06, 2020 12:00 pm - Dec 20, 2020 11:00 pm
About the event
This is the 16th year of the annual North Carolina Whirligig Festival. The event started as a way to celebrate what was unique to Wilson, NC - the innovative and whimsical folk art whirligigs created by Vollis Simpson. At the heart of the festival is a park containing 30 of the giant medal structures that spin in the wind. The festival includes home-made arts and crafts, food vendors,...
North Carolina Whirligig Festival
About the application
This application is for Downtown Merchants to join our virtual market place. This opportunity is only open to downtown business within the festival zone. The market place will open on Saturday, Nov. 7 and remain open thru Sunday, December 20, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
All vendors participating in the Virtual Market place must abide by the NC Whirligig Festival guidelines. A PDF of those guidelines is provided below.
|Arts & Craft virutal booth||$25|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Provide your Street Address / Location (if different than your mailing address)
- Do you authorize your business to be part of the Virtual Marketplace for the 2020 NC Whirligig Festival starting on November 7 and continuing until December 20,2020?
- By signing below, I have reviewed and agree to follow the 2020 NC Whirligig Festival guidelines. (see PDF)
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Applicant must submit (3) photos representing the business or items sold within the store.