Vendor RegistrationInvite only
Deadline: Jan 22, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Jan 30, 2021 11:00 am - Feb 07, 2021 6:00 pm
About the event
This virtual medieval experience features a virtual marketplace where guests can peruse and purchase medieval wares, watch demonstrations of olde world skills such as blacksmithing and chain weaving, and delight in performances by musicians, sword fighters and more.
City of Gainesville Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
About the registration
Artisans, medieval crafters and services are invited to participate in the virtual medieval marketplace. Items/services must fit in with the medieval theme. Fantasy and renaissance themes are also acceptable.
Terms & Conditions
HOURS OF OPERATION The virtual event will be open to the public on Saturday and Sunday (Jan. 30-Feb. 6-7) Booths in the Virtual Marketplace will be available for public viewing and sales anytime during the run of the event. Pre-recorded performances and demos will also be available during the entire run. Live performances and virtual chat rooms will be scheduled during weekend hours, 11:00...
Questions on the registration
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Medieval Booth Name
- Other Faires that you have participated in
- Description of merchandise/services
- Booth type
- Demonstration description, if applicable
- Demonstration times, if applicable
- Demonstration method, if applicable
- Additional engagement
- Additional information
- List of merchandise and/or services
- Ideminfication and waiver of claims
- Terms and Conditionns
- Do you authorize your virtual shop to be used for this virtual event?
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- All applicants must provide at least one picture that can be used to promote your booth or the event. New applicants need to provide images for all the work you want to present at the event. Past participants need to provide images for new work that has not been approved for a previous.