Vendor RegistrationInvite only
21 Johns Creek Arts Festival Food Vendor App
Deadline: Aug 31, 2021 11:00 pm
Date: Oct 16, 2021 10:00 am - Oct 17, 2021 5:00 pm
About the event
The exciting Johns Creek Arts Festival, will return for the ninth year to wow neighbors and visitors on October 16 and 17, 2021, Saturday from 10AM to 6PM, Sunday from 10AM to 5PM. The serene green space across from The Atlanta Athletic Club will come alive with 130 whimsical and fun artisans from around the country. The beautiful and sprawling Heisman Field overlooking Medlock Bridge Road is...
Splash Festivals, Inc.
About the registration
In 2019, the festival drew an estimated 30,000 visitors over two days. • Food trucks and food tent vendors are welcome to apply. • We do not duplicate menus • Separate applications must be submitted for each food truck or food tent. • Load in is on Saturday morning. • Payment is due seventy-five days prior to the event. • Your certificate of insurance is due upon...
Terms & Conditions
The exciting Johns Creek Arts Festival, will return for the ninth year to wow neighbors and visitors on October 17 and 18, 2020, Saturday from 10AM to 6PM, Sunday from 10AM to 5PM. The serene green space across from The Atlanta Athletic Club will come alive with 130 whimsical and fun artisans from around the country. The beautiful and sprawling Heisman Field overlooking Medlock Bridge Road is...
|10' x 7' cart||$300||Carts that can fit into a 7' wide space should choose this option.|
|10' x 10' space no cooking||$350||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 10' space without need for space beside or behind you. You don't have any frying or open flame cooking.|
|10' x 20' space cooking tent only||$450||Choose this option if you need the full space, or need a 10' x 10' space with 10' behind you because you are cooking. Your tent must be rated flame resistant.|
|10' x 20' Food truck or trailer||$450||Food trucks or trailers that can fit within 20' should choose this option.|
|10' x 25' Food truck or trailer||$550||Food trucks or trailers greater than 20' and less than 25' in length should choose this option.|
|10' x 30' Food truck or trailer||$650||Food trucks or trailers greater than 25' and less than 30' should choose this option.|
|20AMP Outlet||$100||20AMP circuit provided.|
|30AMP Outlet||$120||30 AMP circuit.|
|50 AMP Outlet||$350||50 AMP circuit|
Questions on the registration
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- Is your set up a Food Truck, Food Trailer, Tent, or Cart?
- What is your cooking method?
- What type of fuel do you utilize?
- If you are a food truck or food trailer and cook, do you have a fire supression system approved by NFPA?
- Please list all items available on your menu including beverages.
- What is your average price per meal served?
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participated, contact names and contact information.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your menu or application?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup (cart, tent, truck or trailer) and two photos of your food. If you have a 30 or 50AMP plug, it must be uploaded here.