Application deadline has passed
21 Norcross Art Splash Food Vendor App
Deadline: Aug 12, 2021 11:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 02, 2021 10:00 am - Oct 03, 2021 5:00 pm
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|ICE||$9||Non-refundable||40lb bags of ice at $8.75 each|
|10' x 7' cart||$300||Non-refundable||Carts that can fit into a 7' wide space should choose this option.|
|10' x 10' space no cooking||$350||Non-refundable||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 10' space without need for space beside or behind you. You don't have any frying or open flame cooking.|
|10' x 20' space cooking tent only||$450||Non-refundable||Choose this option if you need the full space, or need a 10' x 10' space with 10' behind you because you are cooking. Your tent must be rated flame resistant.|
|10' x 20' Food truck or trailer||$450||Non-refundable||Food trucks or trailers that can fit within 20' should choose this option.|
|10' x 25' Food truck or trailer||$550||Non-refundable||Food trucks or trailers greater than 20' and less than 25' in length should choose this option.|
|10' x 30' Food truck or trailer||$650||Non-refundable||Food trucks or trailers greater than 25' and less than 30' should choose this option.|
|20AMP Outlet||$100||Non-refundable||20AMP circuit provided.|
|30AMP Outlet||$120||Non-refundable||30 AMP circuit.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- Is your set up a Food Truck, Food Trailer, Tent, or Cart?
- What is your cooking method?
- What type of fuel do you utilize?
- If you are a food truck or food trailer and cook, do you have a fire supression system approved by NFPA?
- Please list all items available on your menu including beverages.
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participated, contact names and contact information.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your menu or application?
- Please upload a copy of your SafeServ certificate
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup (cart, tent, truck or trailer) and two photos of your food. If you have a 30 plug, it must be uploaded here. 50 Amp service is not available.