2023 Bread & Butter Sponsor
Deadline: Apr 01, 2023 11:59 pm
Date: Apr 29, 2023 9:00 am - Apr 29, 2023 6:00 pm
About the event
Set in downtown Mount Olive, NC, the award-winning North Carolina Pickle Festival celebrates its most famous product - the humble pickle. The day is filled with 3 stages of live entertainment, free pickles, a classic car show, antique tractors, a pickle eating contest, free pickles, carnival rides, games and activities for children, did we mention free pickles? and so much more. Hours for the... + More
North Carolina Pickle Festival, Inc.
About the application
Bread & Butter Sponsors contribute at the $2,500 level and above in either cash contributions or a blend of cash and in-kind services. Bread & Butter Sponsor logos are included in all Festival publications. Other benefits: inclusion in at least three social media mentions, logo weblink on the website list of sponsors, recognition as a Bread & Butter sponsor at the Festival, up to... + More
Terms & Conditions
Sponsors must submit a completed application and payment in order to be recognized as as sponsor. Sponsors taking advantage of free vendor spaces must also complete a vendor application and be in compliance with all vendor rules. Sponsor logos and other materials shall be submitted in a timely fashion. Application deadline is April 1, 2023. After that time, the provision of full member benefits... + More
|Bread & Butter||$2,500|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Do you wish to use either of the two free vendor spaces available to you?
- If yes, how many spaces will you use? Completion of a Sponsor Vendor application is required. The application is above for reference, but an online application will be send to you for completion.
- Please provide your Facebook and/or Instagram handles.
- Do you intend to offer in-kind services as part of your sponsorship?
- If so, please provide a description of these services, and an assigned value.