Deadline: Nov 01, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Nov 27, 2021 10:00 am - Nov 28, 2021 7:00 pm
About the event
FusionFest is a free, two-day, festival that draws thousands people from more than 110 different cultures to experience music, dance, food, visual arts, spoken word, games and interactive activities at the Seneff Arts Plaza at Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Downtown Orlando.
About the application
Join the Diversitastic Choir during the Opening Spectacle and the Awards Show with the rousing and meaningful FusionFest theme song “My Colors”, and "We Shall Overcome", one of the anthems of the Civil Rights Movement.
Questions on the application
- First name
- Last name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- City, State
- Zip Code
- I am signing up for:
- If I'm signing up for myself, the part I sing is:
- If you are signing up for a Choir, what is the name of the choir or ensemble?
- If you are signing up for a Choir, how many people are in the Choir?
- Name of the country or culture you most relate to.
- Optional - Upload a photo of yourself or of your Choir.
- Are you available to rehearse Saturday, Nov. 6 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.?
- Are you available to rehearse Saturday, Nov. 13 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.?
- Are you available to perform Saturday, Nov. 27 during the Opening Spectacle at 11 a.m.?
- Are you available to perform Sunday, Nov. 28 during the Awards Show at 6 p.m.?