Application deadline has passed
Whirligig Virtual Champion Registration
Deadline: Nov 06, 2020 8:00 pm
Date: Nov 06, 2020 12:00 pm - Dec 20, 2020 11:00 pm
About the event
This is the 16th year of the annual North Carolina Whirligig Festival. The event started as a way to celebrate what was unique to Wilson, NC - the innovative and whimsical folk art whirligigs created by Vollis Simpson. At the heart of the festival is a park containing 30 of the giant medal structures that spin in the wind. The festival includes home-made arts and crafts, food vendors,...
North Carolina Whirligig Festival
About the application
Whirligig Champion – Sponsored by the NC Whirligig Festival 1. Participants must complete registration through the NC Whirligig Festival website. 2. The contest is open to the first 50 participants that complete the contest. 3. Main contact must be at least 16 years of age....
Terms & Conditions
All contest entries become the property of the NC Whirligig Festival. All participants must follow the National and State guidelines for COVID 19 to protect and ensure the health and safety of the community. As part of submission participants give permission to use images and name as withing the festival publicity. All participants vow to hold harmless the festival, any associated sponsor and...
Questions on the application
- First name
- Last name
- Contact Name and tshirt size:
- Age of contact:
- If participant is below the age of 16, provide the child's name here, with age and tshirt size:
- Full Mailing Address:
- Phone number:
- Which of the Whirligig Festival Virtual Contests did you complete? (check all that apply)
- Upload 1 photo of you participating in one of the contests. Make sure to show your smile!
- Why did you choose to "give it a whirl" and participate in so many of the virutal contests?
- By signing below, I agree to allow the NC Whirligig Festival to share my contest participation, including photos and first name as part of the festival publicity.
- By signing below, I have reviewed and agree to follow contest rules, the terms and conditions and guidelines.