Application is in draft mode by event organizer
Chalk Art Contest Registration
Deadline: Nov 02, 2020 8:00 pm
Date: Nov 06, 2020 12:00 pm - Dec 20, 2020 11:00 pm
About the event
This is the 16th year of the annual North Carolina Whirligig Festival. The event started as a way to celebrate what was unique to Wilson, NC - the innovative and whimsical folk art whirligigs created by Vollis Simpson. At the heart of the festival is a park containing 30 of the giant medal structures that spin in the wind. The festival includes home-made arts and crafts, food vendors,...
North Carolina Whirligig Festival
About the application
Chalk Art Contest – sponsored by Wilson Arts 1. Participants must complete registration through the NC Whirligig Festival website. 2. The contest is open to the first 50 participants that complete the contest. 3. The main contact for the submission must be at least 16 years...
Terms & Conditions
All contest entries become the property of the NC Whirligig Festival. All participants must follow the National and State guidelines for COVID 19 to protect and ensure the health and safety of the community. As part of submission participants give permission to use images and name as withing the festival publicity. All participants vow to hold harmless the festival, any associated...
Questions on the application
- First name
- Last name
- Full Name:
- Age of main contact
- Full Mailing Address:
- Phone number:
- Which Chalk Art category are you entering?
- If more than one person participated in CREATING the chalk art, provide their full names and ages.
- Judges will be looking for multiple friends or family members to be included in the final artwork. Please provide the names, ages and tshirt size for each person included in the final chalk art.
- Upload Photo 1: Artist with your concept or start of chalk art project.
- Upload Photo 2: Artist about half way thru the project.
- Upload Photo 3: Artist with chalk art almost complete.
- Upload Photo 4: Chalk art completed (no people included)
- Photo 5: Chalk art with family/friends inserted into the artwork.
- Please submit a short time-laspse video (max length 55 sec) demonstrating the creation of your artwork from start to finish.
- By signing below, I agree to allow the NC Whirligig Festival to share my contest participation, including photos and first name as part of the festival publicity.
- By signing below, I have reviewed and agree to follow contest rules, the terms and conditions and guidelines.