Little Miss Strawberry Princess and Miss Strawberry Princess Pageant Application
Deadline: Feb 25, 2020 5:00 pm
Date: Mar 07, 2020 9:00 am - Mar 08, 2020 4:00 pm
About the event
The Floral City Strawberry Festival is held annually the first weekend in March in Floral Park in Floral City. The festival celebrates its tasty namesake with a full weekend of fun that has been a local tradition for generations. The 33rd annual Floral City Strawberry Festival will feature over 200 vendors, food trucks, 2 kid zones, a beer & wine garden and non-stop live entertainment,...
Citrus County Chamber of Commerce
About the application
Little Miss Strawberry Princess (ages 4-6) starts immediately following the opening ceremonies at approximately 9:05 a.m. Miss Strawberry Princess (ages 7-12) starts immediately following the conclusion of the Little Miss Strawberry Princess. Please Note: This pageant is NOT a highly competitive event. It is designed to be fun and enjoyable for the whole family. Check-in with pageant...
Terms & Conditions
WHEN: Saturday, March 7, 2020 WHERE: Floral Park, 9530 South Parkside Avenue, Floral City, FL (ENTER FROM S. FLORIDA AVE. aka Highway 41 S., VIA THE NORTH GATE) CHECK-IN: Little Miss Contestants - 8:30 a.m. | Miss Contestants - 8:45 a.m. ENTRY FEE: $10 (due with application) Free Parking and Shuttles are available at Citrus County Fairgrounds, 3600 S. Florida Ave., Inverness....
Questions on the application
- First name
- Last name
- Child's First Name
- Child's Last Name
- Child's Date of Birth
- Child's Age
- What pageant age group are you applying for?
- Parent's First Name
- Parent's Last Name
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Contact Phone Number
- Email Address
- Child's Favorite Book?
- Child's Hobbies or Special Interest
- Child's Favorite Food
- What does the child want to be when they grow up?
- Strawberry Princess Pageant Important Information: WHEN: Saturday, March 7, 2020 WHERE: Floral Park, 9530 South Parkside Avenue, Floral City, FL (ENTER FROM S. FLORIDA AVE. aka Highway 41 S., VIA THE NORTH GATE) CHECK-IN: Little Miss Contestants - 8:30 a.m. | Miss Contestants - 9:00 a.m. ENTRY FEE: $10 (due with application) Please Note: This pageant is NOT a highly competitive event. It is designed to be fun and enjoyable for the whole family. Little Miss Strawberry Princess (ages 4-6) starts immediately following the opening ceremonies at approximately 9:05 a.m. Check-in with pageant officials by 8:30 a.m. at the table to the left of the stage.
- To complete the application, you must submit 1 photo.
- Pageant Entry Fee is $10.00 per participant. Each Participant must complete an application.
- Name on Card
- Credit Card Type
- Credit Card Number
- Card Security Code
- Expiration Date (mm/yy)
- Billing Zip Code
- Release: By signing below, I agree to grant the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce and its authorized representatives permission to record on photography, file and/or video, picture of my and/or my child's participation. I further agree that any or all of the material photographed may be used in any form, as part of any future publications, brochures, or other printed materials used to promote the Floral City Strawberry Festival, and futher that such use shall be without payment of fees, royalties, speical credit or other compensation.