Whirligig Champion – Sponsored by the NC Whirligig Festival
1. Participants must complete registration through the NC Whirligig Festival website.
2. The contest is open to the first 50 participants that complete the contest.
3. Main contact must be at least 16 years of age.
4. To enter the Whirligig Champion contest participants must complete four or more of the festival’s virtual contests.
5. The judges will review all entries. One champion will be selected based on enthusiasm, creativity and participation.
6. The Champion will a $100 cash prize, original whirligig inspired trophy and festival merchandise items.
7. The winner will be announced during Whirligig Weekend on Sunday, November 8 on the festival’s social media. The festival team will reach out to the winners through the contact information provided on the registration form.
8. The winner may pick up his/her Prize Pack the afternoon of Sunday, Nov. 8. or make an individual appointment with the festival team during the following week. Time is of the essence. Prize packs not claimed by Friday, Nov. 13 will be forfeited.
9. Any questions regarding the contest should be directed to the project coordinator, Theresa Mathis, the festival director, by calling 252-289-9650 or emailing email@example.com
All contest entries become the property of the NC Whirligig Festival. All participants must follow the National and State guidelines for COVID 19 to protect and ensure the health and safety of the community. As part of submission participants give permission to use images and name as withing the festival publicity. All participants vow to hold harmless the festival, any associated sponsor and organizations.