Whirligig Bingo – Sponsored by the NC Whirligig Festival
1. Participants must complete registration through the NC Whirligig Festival website.
2. The contest is open to the first 50 participants that complete the contest.
3. The main contact for the registration must be 16 years of age or older.
4. To complete the Wilson Bingo Card contest participants must:
a. Download the image or PDF of the Wilson Bingo Card.
b. Participants must complete 5 challenges in any row up, down, across or diagonal to complete BINGO.
c. Submit 5 photos of the friends/family demonstrating the completion of BINGO. The photos submitted must include the challenge/action item AND the participants on the registration form.
d. The deadline for submitting Wilson Bingo Card is during Whirligig Week on Tuesday, November 3 at 8 pm.
5. The judges will award 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. The judges will be comprised of the NC Whirligig Festival planning team. The 1st place prize will include a $100 cash prize. Remaining prizes will be provided by the contest sponsor and includes festival merchandise items.
6. The winners will be selected based on completing BINGO either up, down, across or diagonal, creativity and inclusion of family/friends in the challenge.
7. The winners will be announced during Whirligig Weekend on Saturday, November 7 on the festival’s social media. The festival team will reach out to the winners through the contact information provided on the registration form.
8. Winners may pick up their Prize Pack the afternoon of Saturday, Nov. 7, Sunday, Nov. 8. or make individual appointments with the festival team during the following week. Time is of the essence. Prize packs not claimed by Friday, Nov. 13 will be forfeited.
9. Any questions regarding the contest should be directed to the project coordinator, Dindy Perry, Chair of the Festival planning team, by calling XXXX or emailing email@example.com
All contest entries become the property of the NC Whirligig Festival. All participants must follow the National and State guidelines for COVID 19 to protect and ensure the health and safety of the community. As part of submission participants give permission to use images and name as withing the festival publicity. All participants vow to hold harmless the festival, any associated sponsor and organizations.