We’re so excited to see all the amazing costumes at this year's Virtual Howloween Event! We had some great outfits at last year's’ event for the SMALL PET category so we know how creative you can be! Feel free to go crazy with your ideas! To help you out, we’ve made a list of our costume competition guidelines. *All pets welcome!*
PAWS4you HOWLOWEEN festival brings you the “Best Small Pet Costume Contest” contest on Saturday, Oct 31.
Submit a 15-20 second video (filmed horizontally) and complete this form by Oct 17th. Winners will be announced on Saturday, Oct 31st during the event.
All approved videos will be played during the event.
|Best Look Alike Costume Contest||$10.00|
* A $10 donation is requested for each dog entered in the competition.
* Limit one (1) entry per person
* Please take a 15-20 second video horizontally. Personality and creativity counts.
* Do not digitally alter your video.
* Costumes must be safe and comfortable for the animal.
* Please do not use any profanity, foul language, political statements, offensive gestures or inappropriate content or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the contest. Any inclusion will immediately disqualify you.
* Submitting your video gives PAWS4you Rescue the right to use it on any of our social media sites, website, blog, etc.
* All entries will be judged by the PAWS4you judging committee and the celebrity judges based on the above criteria.
* The decision of the judging committee and judges will be final.
* Winners will be announced as soon as the contest is complete. Winners' name and video will be included in our post event press releases and on our website.
* All approved videos will be played during the event.