Peachtree Corners Festival Entertainment Application 2020
Organized by Peachtree Corners Festival
Deadline: Apr 22, 2020 11:59 pm
Apr 22, 2020 4:37 pm - Apr 22, 2020 4:37 pm
Application submission does not guarantee approval by the organizer.
People are checking this event out. Over 900 people have viewed it this week.
The Peachtree Corners Festival is always the second full weekend in June. It begins with a Free Friday Night Concert, continues on Saturday and Sunday with over 60 Arts & Crafts Exhibitors, Car Show, Stage with Live Music, Kids Amusements and lots of Great Food! All profits go to education and beautification of the City of Peachtree Corners. The venue is located on a shaded tree-lined street, “The Corners Parkway,” located one block west of Peachtree Parkway between Holcomb Bridge Road and Crooked Creek Road. Parking is free and just steps away from all activities.
• The PC Festival hours are: Friday, 7-10:30 pm, Saturday, 10 am to 6 pm and Sunday, from Noon to 5 pm.
• Performance times will be determined by the entertainment committee ranging from 30-90 minutes.
• A request to perform does not guarantee your acceptance.
• Performers may choose to sell products for up to 30 minutes after their stage time at the promotions tent.
• Performers must provide all materials and staff to sell merchandise.
In addition to the application, please include one high quality photo of your group and a performance sample, either CD or link to online video. All photos, media and other submissions become the property of Peachtree Corners Festival, Inc. By submitting, you authorize their use in any publicity without compensation. These materials will not be returned.
The Peachtree Corners Festival is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) volunteer organization dedicated to bringing a safe, wholesome and family-friendly festival to the City of Peachtree Corners.
Our goal is to foster community pride and civic involvement in our diverse City, the largest in Gwinnett County, Georgia. To the extent that the Festival experiences positive cash flow, the funds will be dedicated to supporting two areas: Education and Beautification.