Performer - Mainstage
Organized by Atlanta International Night Market
Deadline: Sep 28, 2019 11:59 pm
Oct 04, 2019 5:00 pm - Oct 06, 2019 9:00 pm
Application submission does not guarantee approval by the organizer.
The Atlanta International Night Market invites YOU to share your culture, passion, and talent in front of tens of thousands on our performance mainstage!
The mission of the AINM Entertainment stage(s) is to highlight cultural performances from around the world. This includes singing, dancing, martial arts, puppetry, fire play, chanting, etc. While we encourage anyone and everyone to apply, the majority of the performance slots are allocated for authentic, international arts being shared by members of the international community / culture represented.
Please read all information carefully and follow all instructions when filling out and submitting the application. Do not leave any area blank or assume we already have your information.
The Entertainment Committee limits the overall number and type of performances for each event. Therefore, applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. We strongly encourage potential performers to send completed applications as soon as possible as spaces will fill up quickly – we are only accepting around 45 performers for this event. We look forward to reviewing your application!
This application is for PERFORMERS. There is no cost to apply.
1) Submit application below.
2) Application will be reviewed by entertainment team.
3) You will receive an approval or regrets email to the address provided in your application within 1 month.
4) You will be sent the 2019 Performer's Handbook, as well as information on mandatory performer meetings.
Please send any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org, or text/call 770-722-1237.
By submitting this performers application, you are agreeing to abide by all rules and regulations set forth in these terms & conditions and by the event organizers in the 2019 Atlanta International Night Market made a part hereof by reference.
1) INSURANCE: All performers MUST have insurance. If you do not carry insurance you can purchase a policy through our group rate of $50 or provide your own (link to be provided as needed). All provided COIs must have a minimum limit of $2 million aggregate, and ****list the following 5 additional insureds**** (you will need to request that your insurance provider issue a specific COI for our event, do not simply send us your insurance details):
a) Brookfield Properties Retail, Inc. (venue 1/4) - 350 N. Orleans St., Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60654
b) Brookfield Property REIT Inc. (venue 2/4) - 350 N. Orleans St., Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60654
c) BPR REIT Services, LLC (venue 3/4) - 350 N. Orleans St., Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60654
d) North Point Mall, LLC (venue 4/4) - 1000 North Point Circle, Alpharetta, GA 30022
e) Atlanta International Night Market, Inc - 5675 Oakbrook Parkway, Ste. C, Norcross, GA 30093
2) SCHEDULE: Please save calendar space for each night of October 4-6th, as you may not find out the time slot for your performance until after applications close on August 31st. We will do our best to accommodate your schedules, but the final decision for scheduling will be by the AINM Entertainment Team.
3) PERFORMER MEETING: Each vendor must attend ONE in-person performers orientation and read the Performer's Handbook thoroughly to learn about and adhere to AINM's vendor expectations.
4) APPROVAL PROCESS: A maximum of 3 performers will be selected to represent each country (one per day), or perform a similar activity. Acceptance will be based on experience, performance type, and slot availability.
5) CHECK-IN: Detailed instructions for Check-In will be provided in the Performer Handbook.
6) WEATHER: The event is rain-or-shine, but the mainstage may close temporarily if the floor or equipment becomes too wet. The entire event may shut down temporarily in the event of severe and dangerous weather conditions, such as hurricanes or tornados, etc, and will re-open when conditions are deemed safe again. If your performance is canceled due to inclement weather, we will not be able to reschedule.
7) COMPENSATION: AINM is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, but we do have a small budget for our performers, and performer compensation will be discussed and decided with each individual performer/group. If you have set costs and travel expenses, AINM may not be a good fit for your performance.
8) LIABILITY: All performers are required to sign and submit a Hold Harmless waiver (see below) for AINM. Only one waiver is required per group. Additional waivers may be required by the Mall at a later date.
Cities come alive at night, especially one home to a vibrant international community such as Greater Atlanta with a population of 5.6 million people representing over 75 countries (per the Metro Atlanta Chamber). We believe it’s time Atlanta had its own night market to showcase the foods, crafts, talents, customs, and people making Atlanta’s international community one of the greatest in the world.
Inspired by vibrant outdoor markets popular throughout Europe and Asia, night markets are social outdoor events where food, retail, and educational vendors offer a variety of fresh, local street foods, arts & crafts, and other culturally-relevant and family-friendly fare. These roving festivals would highlight unique finds, foods, wares, and entertainment that could be found nowhere else during the day.
Now, for the first time ever, you can experience this in Atlanta at the Atlanta International Night Market! AINM is so much more than just an event, it’s an extraordinary experience celebrating the community, culture, and creativity of Atlanta. With the authentic variety of sites and sounds, this event has something for everyone to enjoy.
Join us in this exciting, 3-day celebration of diversity, community, culture, and creativity at the Atlanta International Night Market and TASTE THE WORLD!
Estimated attendance for this event is 75,000 across the weekend.
HOURS: 5pm-12am on Friday & Saturday, 3pm-9pm on Sunday
PARKING: FREE at the mall
TICKETS: Available on our website atlnightmarket.org
KIDS: Children 12 and under are FREE
FAQs: Please see our website for more details, atlnightmarket.org