Sept 18: Drive- In Movie Volunteer
Deadline: Sep 15, 2020 12:00 am
Date: Sep 18, 2020 6:00 am - Dec 12, 2020 9:00 pm
About the event
Join us this fall in Downtown Lawrenceville for some comedy, romance and thrillers on the big screen! Our Drive-in Movie Series will take you back in time as we bring some of your favorite movies to Lawrenceville's Depot District. Bring your family and favorite snacks and enjoy a movie the way your grandparents did - from your car! Check out downtownlawrencevillega.com for more information.
City of Lawrenceville
About the application
As the city hosts it first Drive In Movie, we are in need of additional support. Volunteers will arrive to the Depot District to assist the Events Team in various activities such as, but not limited to, set up, vehicle load-in/placement, beautification, & giveaways. Please join us this year, as we are in search of incredible volunteers to ensure for a successful event in our community....
Terms & Conditions
See attached. Masks are required by staff & volunteers day of event. Staff & Volunteers temperature will be taken upon arrival. Extra hand washing/sanitizing stations will be available. Please practice social distancing when attending city events. If experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
|General Volunteer||394 North Clayton Street, Lawrenceville, Ga 30046||Sep 18, 2020 5:30 - 8:30 pm||9||3|
Questions on the application
- Emergency contacts
- T-shirt size
- Have you ever been employed by the City of Lawrenceville? If so, when and in what capacity?
- Have you ever been convicted of any violation of the law (other than traffic violations)? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Do you have any medical conditions that would inhibit or restrict your abilities? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Please submit the School you attend & Club/Organization Affiliation. If none, write N/A
- T-Shirt Size
- Please print you name in the box below upon reading & acknowledging the "2020 City of Lawrenceville Waiver"